ProShake is organized into three "managers" - an Input Manager, a Solution Manager, and an Output Manager. The Input Manager allows entry of soil profile and input motion data. The Solution Manager performs iterative equivalent linear analyses while tracking the process of convergence toward strain-compatible soil properties. The Output Manager allows easy plotting of results in the form of time histories, response spectra, parameter profiles, and animations. A series of other parameters can also be computed.
ProShake also includes useful Report feature, as a file in Microsoft® Word® format, that automatically records the conditions of each analysis in tabular form. All ProShake plots can be copied to the Report and saved for subsequent editing in Word.
ProShake has been shown to produce results virtually identical to those produced by SHAKE91 and closed form solutions - but the process of entering data, running the analysis, and plotting the results is approximately 50 times faster with ProShake!
ProShake 2.0 incorporates numerous enhancements over ProShake 1.12. This is only a short list
of the enhancements:
- Completely redesigned user interface with extensive plotting options in the Input and Output Managers.
- Works on all new versions Microsoft® Windows®OS, Windows Vista® or higher.
- Uses Microsoft® Excel® and Word®format files for input data/results/output and report,respectively.
- Can analyze multiple soil profiles within the same project (analysis).
- Graphical display of profile and properties during data entry.
- New soil models with option for strength-compatible modulus reduction curves.
- Data filtering for efficient examination and plotting of analysis results.
- Exporting of ground motion animations as Flash files for stand-alone viewing or insertion into presentations.
|Machine||Minimum: 1.9GHz clock speed processor
Recommended: dual processor
|Memory||Minimum: 2GB of RAM
Recommended: 4GB RAM or more
|Display||Minimum: 1024 x 768 screen resolution;
|Hard Disk||Minimum: 500 MB free hard disk space
Recommended: 5GB free hard disk space
|NET version||NET 4.0 Client Profile required|
ProShake 2.0 User Interface Images