- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
- 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
- 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations
- Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files
- Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency
- Advanced Disk
- Advanced CD / DVD
- Advanced 3D graphics
- Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
- Advanced Memory
- Advanced Visualized Physics
- Advanced DirectCompute
|Windows 7, Server 2012, 2016, 2019, Windows 10, 11||Pentium4 CPU or better (x86 version), DirectX 9 or higher video, 2GB RAM, 300MB of free disk space, display resolution 1280x1024. (DX12 video card recomended)|
|Windows 10, 11 for ARM||ARM CPU, DirectX 12 video, 4GB RAM, 300MB of free disk space, display resolution 1280x1024.|
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Supports printing results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable "Notes" field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary 'Mark' figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple 'Baseline' computers at the one time.
- Flexible license, move the software
The eight advanced testing windows allow experienced users to create their own test scenarios and conduct an in-depth analysis of their hardware's behavior. Each advanced testing window allows the user to select from a number of parameters and when appropriate graph the results, export the results and measure the CPU load. By adjusting the input parameters is it possible to measure the optional performance under a variety of different scenarios.
Advanced Disk Testing
Test the speed of your disk using different file sizes, block sizes and caching options. Test with multiple theads and measure IOPS.
Advanced CD / DVD Testing
Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive using different test durations, block sizes and caching options.
Advanced 3D Testing
Test the speed of your 3D video card by selecting from options such as fogging, lighting, alpha blending, wire frame, texturing, resolution, color depth, object rotation and object displacement. Seperate tests for DirectX 9,10,11 & 12. With support for 4K resolution.
Advanced Networking Test
Measure the network speed between any two computers using TCP/IP. The network speed test can be conducted across a company LAN or across the Internet to determine the point to point throughput. Adjust parameters such as the host name, IP address, port number and block size. Works with dialup modems, ADSL, cable and LANs.
Advanced Memory Test
Measure the read and write speed of your RAM. Parameters include data size (8 bits to 64 bits) and a selection of two test modes. Linear sequential access across various block sizes or non sequential access with a varying step size. This allows both the effect of RAM caching and the optimizations in the memory controller to be investigated.
Advanced Visualized Physics Test
View a visual representation of what the standard CPU Physics test is doing. You can also tweak the simulation parameters to get different effects.
Advanced GPU compute Test
Test your Videocard's compute performance with a series of tests. Both DirectCompute and OpenCL.
Zoom Search Engine
|PCIe Test Cards
High quality PCIe Test Cards. These cards are designed to work with BurnInTest Professional and complementary PCIe Test software and can be used to help diagnose, troubleshoot, benchmark and load test your PC.
|USB 3.0 Loopback Plugs
High quality USB 3.0 loopback and benchmarking plugs. These plugs are designed to work with BurnInTest Professional and complementary USB test software and can be used to help diagnose, troubleshoot, benchmark and load test your PC.
|USB 2.0 Loopback Plugs
High quality USB 2.0 and 1.x loopback and benchmarking plugs. These plugs are designed to work with BurnInTest Professional and complementary USB test software and can be used to help diagnose, troubleshoot, benchmark and load test your PC.
|USB Power Delivery Tester
A device for testing the power delivery capability and communication speeds of USB ports and USB chargers.
|USB Short Circuit Testers
A device to quickly check port voltage and short circuit in USB ports and USB chargers.
|Bootable USB Flash Drive (UFD)
Nine quality software titles and the ability to boot to BurnInTest Bootable Pro without a valid operating system on one portable USB Flash Drive. No installation, software registration or configuration required! Simply plug and play to access software directly from the UFD.
|Metageek Wi-Spy DBx
Metageek's Wi-Spy DBx is a high resolution spectrum analyzers which lets you quickly scan, analyze, troubleshoot and optimize your Wi-Fi networks.
|Serial and Parallel Loopback Plugs
High quality, fully molded serial and parallel loop back plugs. These plugs are designed to work with BurnInTest Pro and allow testing of the serial and parallel ports on a PC.
|USB 3.1 Type-C Cables
High quality USB 3.1 Cables. These plugs are designed for use with our 3.0 Loopback plugs. They are useful for connecting Micro-B devices to Type C enabled devices and can transfer up to USB 3.1 speeds.
|Audio Loopback Cables
High quality audio loop back cables. These cables are designed to work with BurnInTest and SoundCheck and can be used to help diagnose, troubleshoot and load test your PC.
|Optical Drive Test Media
A three-disc set containing a test Blu-ray Disc (BD), a test DVD and a test CD used to help diagnose, troubleshoot, benchmark and load test your BD, CD and DVD drives.
|PC Test Kit
Featuring a collection of quality hardware tools and PassMark's most popular software packages in a portable carry case, the PC Test Kit has all the tools you need to test and diagnose computer hardware at a discount!
|LCD Power Supply Tester (Discontinued)
Product was discontinued in Oct 2018