- 輸入/輸出 MS Word文件
- 輸入/輸出MS Outlook資訊
- 輸出到MS Excel
Use different map layouts depending on the task;
- Traditional organic Mind Map view
- Output tree for presentations, and brainstorming
- Organogram to create organisation charts
- Affinity diagrams for grouping information post brainstorming
- Input tree for cause and effect analysis
- Outline to preview documents prior to export
Type & Return
The ability to just start typing then hit the return key is simple, unique and the quickest most unobtrusive way to capture information.
Unique to MindGenius, they provide a framework for brainstorming, problem solving, strategy, planning, requirements gathering, meetings, customer facing sessions, etc.
Select from a list of default question sets or create your own.
The Map explorer is unique to MindGenius and facilitates the navigation of large maps allowing you to move quickly between the high level and detailed views of a project without having to create a series of linked maps.
Predefined category sets allow you to quickly analyze and understand your gathered information.
- Brainstorming grouping
- Impact analysis
- Decision making
- Performance review
Create category map
Advanced analysis, turn your map information inside out by automatically creating an affinity diagram based on the applied map categories.
Use filters to create views of your data that bring clarity to situations and clearly identify your priorities.
- Quick filter
- Advanced query builder
- Hide non matching branches
Integrated Gantt View
Project management capability within MindGenius without the need to export to other applications.
- Switch seamlessly between map and Gantt view
- Schedule tasks
- Add resources
- Identify critical path
- Integrates with quick filters
- Focus using map explorer
- Identify milestones
Import resources from Outlook
No need to re-enter names and email addresses. Imported resources can then be assigned actions and automatically notified.
Create Resource map
Get clarity on a project and automatically generate personalized task lists by creating an affinity diagram based on the applied resources.
See the project status and manage tasks within the map environment.
- Quick filter
- Actions overdue
- Due this week
- Advanced filter
Create dynamic slides that automatically update when the map updates
- Add active map parts to slides
- Add text and images
- Add slide transitions and backgrounds
- Update map slides during presentation
- Distribute printed and pdf versions of your presentation
- Export to Powerpoint
- Import and Export MS Project files
- Send actions to Outlook
- Import and Export MS Word files
- Export to MS Powerpoint
- Export to MS Excel
- Export to PDF
- Import MindManager Files
- Import and Export Freemind Files
Mobile Application integration
- Import & Export iThoughts files (iPhone & iPad)
- Import & Export Thinking Space files (Android)
- Import & Export OPML files
- Auto orientation
- Split map (Level 1 & Page breaks)
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 (or equivalent) @ 1.8GHz
- Memory: 2GB, Disk Space: 250MB free.
An internet connection is required to take advantage of automatic activation and cloud storage integration.
Microsoft Office 2007, Office 2010 (not Home and Student), Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 (via MSI version downloaded applications) are supported.
Our MindGenius Desktop range of products were developed as Windows applications.
However, whilst MindGenius was designed as a Windows application, we have had feedback from a number of our clients that they have run MindGenius successfully using a Windows emulator on a Mac. MindGenius have carried out in-house testing using Virtual PC Win 2000 emulator running on an OSX, G4 Mac system and found MindGenius performed well in this environment.
Brainstorming sessions often don't deliver what they promise and attendees feel frustrated that their time and effort appear to be wasted.Use MindGenius to improve the effectiveness of your personal and group brainstorming activities. Analyze and understand the information captured and move to action quicker than before.
• Dedicated Brainstorming mode to quickly capture unstructured ideas
• Unique questioning methodology to help facilitate your sessions
• Automatic categorization of ideas as they are captured
• Dynamic Filtering and sorting of ideas by category or question
• Automatically created category and question centric maps on exit from Brainstorming mode
Keeping on top of the key details and building a comprehensive picture of each project phase can be a challenge for everyone who manages projects.MindGenius enables you to plan projects thoroughly in a way no other application allows for. Visualize your project stages and the tasks required to successfully deliver.
• Visually identify all project phases and related tasks
• Add resources, dates and estimates
• Create Work Breakdown Structures
• Switch between the map and integrated Gantt view. (Both views remain in sync at all times)
• Export your map to MS Project
• Use throughout your projects; gather project requirements, perform stakeholder analysis, manage progress, manage change, etc.
Engage all stakeholders in strategic analysis, gain consensus and clearly communicate the agreed objectives.
• Capture the collective knowledge to allow you to understand the current situation and where you would like to be
• Navigate and debate large amounts of ideas, extending and modifying to gain consensus as you go
• Explore solutions, breaking them down to identify each component and how it will contribute to success
• Understand all assumptions and obstacles before developing a clear plan of action
• Communicate the plan and manage each component to ensure success
In business we all have to work with a multitude of data and information. Gaining understanding on it can be a challenge.
MindGenius provides a blank canvas to which ideas, information and tasks can be added.
Mapping your ideas and information in this way will bring clarity and understanding to many situations allowing you and your team to take quick and effective action.
• Brainstorm and capture your ideas, information and actions
• Utilize different layouts and views to visualize your information
• Add notes, attachments and web links to build knowledge
• Categorize and analyze to aid understanding
• Create actionable project plans
• Export to MS Word, MS Project, MS Powerpoint, MS Oulook, Adobe PDF and more
With many tasks and projects to complete, it can be difficult to achieve a clear view on what needs to be done.
MindGenius helps you achieve clarity on everything you are expected to be working on, identify bottlenecks and get a clear view of what needs to be done by you and by others.
• Quickly record all task in a highly visual format
• Drag and drop your tasks into a logically ordered and structured todo list
• Categorize and filter you map to help focus on the priority tasks
• Add notes, attachments and web links
• Record estimated durations and due dates
• Assign ownership and Send actions automatically to MS Outlook
Traditional tools force us to think about presentation formatting too early and this can be at the expense of focusing on our content.MindGenius helps you transform presentation preparation making sure your message and content are correct before delivering.
• Brainstorm your presentation content making sure you capture all potential ideas
• Drag and drop your content until it is logically ordered and structured
• Create dynamic slides that automatically update when the map updates
• Easily arrange the slides and add images and text
• Format your presentation using slide transitions and backgrounds
• Present from directly within MindGenius and update map slides as you go
• Distribute printed and pdf versions of your presentation
In additon to the key areas of Brainstorming, Projects, Strategy Planning, Presentations and Task Management, MindGenius has been used as an improved approach to other business processes and roles.