ZOC Terminal 是一款專業的SSH / Telnet用戶端和終端模擬器，適用於Windows和Mac OS X兩種作業系統，其具有多項豐富的功能，還可以為您做實地環境模擬！
- 具有腳本功能（超過200 Commands）和自動化功能
- 支援Win 8作業系統和OS X
ZOC • SSH/Telnet Client and Terminal Emulator for Windows and macOS
ZOC is a professional ssh client and terminal emulator. With its impressive list of emulations and features, it is a reliable and elegant tool that connects you to hosts and mainframes via secure shell, telnet, serial cable and other methods of communication.
With its modern user interface, this terminal has many ways of making your life easier. In its own way, ZOC is the Swiss Army Knife of terminal emulators: versatile, robust, proven.
- Tabbed sessions with thumbnails
- Address book with folders and color coded hosts
- Highly customizable to meet your preferences and needs
- Scripting language with over 200 commands
- Compatible with Windows 10 and macOS Sierra
- Administrator friendly (deployment, configuration)
- Tabbed sessions with overview screen to show thumbnails of all open sessions
- "Colorful tabs" feature to tint user interface elements with different colors depending on which host is connected
- Full keyboard remapping
- Host directory (with folders and full option set for each entry and automatic login)
- User button bar to map texts, scripts, phone book entries, external protocols and shell commands to buttons (incl. button assistant)
- F-Macro keys for texts, scripts, phone book entries, external shell commands, etc.
- Local typing (entry field with history e.g. to type commands)
- Various logging and scroll back functions
- Keyboard mode for bbs door programs (doorway mode)
- Compatible with current Windows 8 and Mac OS Mountain Lion operating systems (more details below)
- Full Xterm emulation with 256 colors and mouse support (e.g. for use with Midnight Commander)
- Linux console-like (including UTF8, colors, full keyboard)
- VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220 (complete implementation incl. print through, keyboard and ANSI colors)
- TN3270 (models 3278 and 3279/E with line graphics, colors and full keyboard mapping)
- TN5250 for IBM iSeries access
- ANSI-BBS, ANSI-SCO, Avatar
- Wyse 30, 50, 60
- TVI 9xx (TVI 920, TVI 925, TVI 950)
- QNX V4
- All emulations support line graphics with any font
- Modern Secure Shell (based on OpenSSH 5.6) with public/private key authentication and port forwarding (tunneling)
- Telnet (RFC-Telnet, pure TCP sockets, SSL-Telnet)
- IPv6 support for SSH and Telnet
- Modem via serial port and TAPI (Windows modem)
- Direct serial console connections (local serial port or USB/serial adaptors like PL2303 or Keyspan)
- ISDN via CAPI V2.0 (including X.25 and X.31 support)
- File transfer via Ascii, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, Kermit, SCP, IND$FILE
- Data trace on device level (user dump and binary mode)
- Translation of inbound/outbound characters
- AutoLogin (recorded login procedures from the host directory)
- REXX language for scripting (fully featured programming language with over 75 extensions to control the terminal emulator)
- DDE support allows ZOC to act as a communication server (Windows)
- AppleScript support with access to all internal script commands (Mac OS X)
- AutoMacros (text/functions invoked by typing certain text)
- AutoReplies (text/functions invoked by receiving certain text)
- Version 6.xx runs on Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000/NT4/9x/ME (x86/x64)
- Version 6.xx is also available for Mac OS X (Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard).
- Older version (v6.30 - v6.40) are still available for PPC and Mac OS X versions before Snow Leopard
- Version 4.xx also available for OS/2
- Version 5.12 or later also run under Linux WINE
- Low use of resources (5 MB disk space, runs well on anything upward from a Pentium II with 128 MB)
- LAN installation (LAN licensing and shared installations)
- Administrator friendly (can be preconfigured and/or functionally restricted)
- Complete online documentation
- Uninstall program
- ZOC for Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2000/2003/2008/2012/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 (x86/x64).
- ZOC for OS X (Snow Leopard 10.6 or higher, please contact us if you need older versions)
- MacroPhone：Network ISDN Telephony (Voice Mail, Fax, Caller-ID etc.)
- PyroBatchFTP：Automated Internet FTP Batch File Transfer
- Mailbell：Email Notification and Email Preview
This telephony application allows you to handle server based voice mail and fax functions for all users in your company.
Additionally MacroPhone offers many related functions, like caller id display, call logging, call notification, mobil short message sending and flexible user rights management.
- Company wide caller id display
- Server based voice mail and fax functions
- Forwarding of received faxes to email
- Call notification via SMS or email
- Centralized administration of user rights
PyroBatchFTP lets you exchange files with FTP or SFTP servers in an automatic and unattended way, using a simple yet powerful batch/script language.
The package is intended for users who need to run FTP or SFTP file transfers in an automated way (scheduled or manual), e.g. to update web servers or upload data files to backup servers.
- Easy to learn scripting language
- Regular FTP via one of two built-in FTP engines
- Secure file transfer via SSH/SFTP
- Synchronizes whole directory trees using a single command
- Over 50 powerful script commands
- Built in scheduler (cron-like)
- Can run as a service (Server Edition)
Mailbell notifies you when new mail is available in your email account. Additionally the program checks your mail for undesired words and senders and it can mark or automatically delete such mail.
This program checks one or multiple Email accounts (POP3, IMAP, IMAP-SSL, MAPI, Hotmail Premium accounts) and indicates new email via sound or window.
- Monitor one or multiple email accounts
- Notification window displays sender/subject
- Special notification (e.g. color) for desired mail
- Automatically mark or delete undesired mail
- Preview messages from the Mailbell window
- Notification does not interrupt your typing