ATTO的Xtend SAN iSCSI Initiator 適用於32位元和64位元的Mac 系統，其專為Mac OS X用戶設計可靠的、安全的、高度互操作性(interoperability)的iSCSI儲存器。當新版本的Mac OS X發布XTEND SAN也會的全面支援和更新，將不會有銜接不上的問題。 iSCSI允許用戶利用他們的Ethernet技術和基礎設施，而從網絡附加儲存器中獲益。
iSCSI是推動數位化影音合作工作流程、筆記型電腦連接到SANs、遠端備份等的關鍵應用程式。使用iSCSI即使在有限的IT預算和資源下，小型企業和工作團隊將可以充分利用的SAN環境。 XTEND SAN產品經過嚴格的測試，以確保高度的互操作性(interoperability)。
iSCSI的簡單性使得它成為Mac OS X的理想儲存網絡協議，一本Mac OS X標榜易於使用的Mac OS X概念，甚至連非技術用戶都可以設置和管理伺服器，且只需幾點擊幾下滑鼠。XTEND SAN進一步減輕執行iSCSI SAN的工作量。XTEND SAN實現優雅與簡潔是Mac OS X用戶所期望的介面。
- Easily attach iSCSI storage to any Mac Ethernet port
- Certified with the top industry storage and switches
- Quick setup and monitoring make it easy to manage
- Supports available transfer size and queue depths
- Easy to customize for OEM storage needs
- Best results with ATTO FastFrame™ Smart NICs or ThunderLink® Ethernet products
- Supports M1 arm-based Apple devices.
macOS® 10.14 and later
Due to significant modifications in macOS 12 Monterey as well as macOS 11 Big Sur, changes to the default settings may be required for XtendSAN to install properly.
XtendSAN currently supports M1 devices on macOS 11, at this time we do not recommend M1 users upgrade to macOS 12 due to an issue we are currently working to fix.
- High performance - capable of supporting multiple streams of uncompressed video and audio
- Header and data digest support with class 1 error recovery
- iSCSI error handling and recovery
- CHAP support
- SNS client support
- Login redirect functionality
- Support for latest iSCSI specifications
- Intuitive GUI-based installation and management
- Advanced CLI for addressing iSCSI Targets
- Compatible with leading Ethernet switches, network interface cards and iSCSI storage
- Compatible with leading ISV solutions
- Compatible with all ATTO iPBridges
- Compatible with Apple systems running 32-bit and 64-bit Mac OS X
Test Hard Drives, SSD Drives, HBAs, RAID Adapters & Storage Controllers
Easily measure storage system performance with ATTO Disk Benchmark for macOS®, the new freeware tool from the leading provider of high-performance storage and network connectivity products. Disk Benchmark monitors performance in hard drives, solid-state drives, RAID arrays, as well as connections to storage, allowing you to tune your storage system for optimal performance.
Compatible with macOS®, ATTO Disk Benchmark measures your storage systems performance with various transfer sizes and test lengths for reads and writes. Several options are available to customize your performance measurement including queue depth, overlapped I/O, and even a comparison mode with the option to run continuously.
Use ATTO Disk Benchmark to test any RAID controller, storage controller, host adapter, hard drive or SSD drive, and notice that ATTO products consistently provide the highest level of performance to your storage.
- Capture snapshots or run continuous benchmarks
- Ability to measure network or block storage performance via a file system
- Support for variable transfer sizes and queue depths
- Execute non-destructive performance on a file system
- Custom transfer sizes
- Supports multiple disks for each test