其結合了現有技術方法（例如：PLS-POS、IPMA、complex bootstrapping routines），且配有易於使用的和直觀的圖形用戶界面。
- Feature: Implementation of predictive model selection criteria for PLS and PLSc
- Feature: New unique case identifier (i.e., a fixed number for each observation in the dataset, which is useful, for example, when using the casewise deletion option, multigroup or segmentation analyses)
- Improved: Inclusion of all specific indirect effects for the mediator analysis
- Improved: Color highlighting of significant p-values in bootstrapping, permutation, and multigroup analysis (MGA)
- Improved: Results presentation for bootstrapped fit indices
- Improved: Software activation procedure
- Localization: Translation to Korean (100%)
- Localization: Translation to Malay (100%)
- Localization: Translation to Polish (>20%)
- Localization: Translation to Rumanian (>50%)
- Localization: Correction of incompletions and little issues in the different language translations
- Fixed: Residual correlation instead of covariance for PLSc
- Fixed: Bootstrapping sometimes stopped when using “complete bootstrapping” with repeated indicators due to problems in the fit calculation for these models
- Removed: Lohmöller’s initial weighting scheme (complexity reduction)
- Removed: Bootstrap sign change options (i.e., individual sign changes, construct level sign changes; complexity reduction)
- Removed: Double bootstrapping (increased bootstrapping performance; complexity reduction)
- Removed: d_g1 version of the exact fit measures (complexity reduction)
SmartPLS lets you do:
- Partial least squares (PLS) path modeling
- Ordinary least squares (OLS) regression based on sumscores
- Consistent PLS (PLSc)
- Weighted PLS (WPLS), weighted OLS (WOLS) and weighted consistent PLS (WPLSc)
- Bootstrapping and the use of advanced bootstrapping options
- Importance-performance map analysis (IPMA)
- PLS multi-group analysis (MGA): Analyses the difference and significance of group-specific PLS path model estimations
- Higher-order Models
- Mediation: Estimation of indirect effects and their bootstrap-based significance testing
- Moderation: Estimation of interaction effects and their bootstrap-based significance testing
- Nonlinear relationships: Estimation of quadratic effects and their bootstrap-based significance testing
- Confirmatory tetrad analysis (CTA): A statistical technique which allows for empirical testing the measurement model setup
- Finite mixture (FIMIX) segmentation: A latent class approach which allows identifying and treating unobserved heterogeneity in path models
- Prediction-oriented segmentation (POS): An approach to identify groups of data
- PLS Predict: A technique to determine the predictive quality of the PLS path model
- Prediction-oriented model selection
Lift the Treasure of Your Data
The intuitive graphical user interface lets your create pretty path models with SmartPLS in minutes.
Do you want to stay on top of your files? Our Project Explorer helps you organizing your data and models efficiently in separate projects. You can easily export, import and archive your projects when using SmartPLS.
You find all information that you need to assess the outcomes and to competently write-up your paper in the SmartPLS results reports. They are well-organized and provide a good orientation. You can export all results to Excel, HTML or R.
Get on board easily
SmartPLS offers a rich portfolio of analyses and reports. But don´t worry! Each algorithm is explained by our built-in documentation. Our default algorithm settings represent the best choice for most computations. Start right away, save a lot of time and focus on the results of your analysis!
Unlimited data sets
Unlimited data sets
|All Algorithms||All Algorithms|
|All Export Options||All Export Options|
|Prioritized Email Support||Personal Support via Skype|
|No Individual Coaching||1 day Individual Coaching|
Mac OS X
SmartPLS 3 is compatible with all recent Mac OS X versions:
- High Sierra 10.13 (with minor problems)
- Sierra 10.12
- El Capitan 10.11
- Yosemite 10.10
- Mavericks 10.9
- Mountain Lion 10.8
- Lion 10.7
For installation, please download and run the DMG installer.
SmartPLS 3 is compatible with all recent Windows versions:
- 8, 8.1
- Windows 2000
For installation, please download the right installer and run the file.
The powerful modeling environment lets you create a path model in minutes.
The project manager helps you to keep track of all your analyzes and files.
Customize your model with colors, borders and fonts to underline your ideas individually!
In-built explanations of the algorithms and meaningful defaults give you an easy start into the PLS-SEM world.
Well-organized reports provide full insights into your results.
Save your results permanently as HTML report or Excel file.
Create data groups to run multi group analyses effortlessly.
Create interaction terms and run moderator analyses without any problems.