ArcESB (原為 RSSBus Connect)是一個Web應用程式，提供了一組用於創建，執行和監視自定義數據集成流的連接器。Arc的可視化流程設計器簡化了集成託管文件傳輸（MFT），EDI消息傳遞，API管理，數據處理和後端集成的過程。
- Using the embedded web server for simple setup and deployment
- Hosting the server in IIS or an external Java servlet container
- Configuring alerts to notify users when an error or notable event occurs
- Clustering multiple instances of Arc for availability and/or performance
- Server logging
Flows are the heart of the application and offer a flexible way to build scalable workflows to move and manipulate data.
Flows consist of a set of Connectors. Each connector performs one of the following roles in the Arc flow:
- Connect to remote servers, trading partners, databases, and applications
- Transform files into different formats or manipulate the data within a file
- Route files through the flow to provide complex branching logical processes which provide connectivity to applications, databases, servers, as well as data transformation
Managed File Transfer: Secure messaging capabilities including AS2, AS4, SFTP, FTPS, FTP, OFTP, RNIF, SOAP, etc.
Data Mapping: Mapping and translation between data and file formats including EDI, EDIFACT, X12, IDoc (SAP), CSV, JSON, XML, etc.
REST-based APIs: Accessible management through simple standards-based interfaces like SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
Flexible Deployment Options: Modern web-based application deployable anywhere - On-Premise (Windows, Linux/Unix, macOS) or in the Cloud.
Workflow Engine: Easily build and automate workflows between applications such as Salesforce, MailChimp, Shopify, Google Apps, Dropbox, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.
Unrestricted access to core capabilities, including file & document mapping & conversion, logical operations, basic email & file transfer, and more.
Reliable, secure, and scalable MFT. Includes all Core features, plus secure file transfer connectors for AS2, OFTP, SFTP, FTP, Server, and more.
High-performance EDI mapping and translation. All Core and MFT features, plus unlimited EDI mapping, translation, and validation across all supported protocols, including X12, EDIFACT, HL7, EANCOM, etc.
|ArcESB Core||ArcESB MFT||ArcESB EDI|
|Reliable, Secure, and Scalable Drummond-Certified MFT||Sophisticated, End-to-End EDI Mapping & Translation|
|» Graphical Flow Designer
Basic Secure File Transfer
| Everything in ArcESB Core
All Major MFT Protocols
Secure SFTP Server
Cloud Storage Connectivity
| Everything in ArcESB MFT
EDI Mapping & Translation
|Configurable Email Notifications||V||V||V|
|Automated File and Document Sending||V||V||V|
|Post and Pre-Processing Script Execution||V||V||V|
|Flat File Translation and XML Mapping||V||V||V|
|Advanced Logging Capabilities||V||V||V|
|Admin API Access||★||★|
|Active Directory Integration||★||★|
|Local Folder Override||V||V|
|Very Large Messages (VLM)||V||V|
|Drummond Certified AS2 Connectivity||V||V|
|Certificate Management Console||V||V|
Unlimited Email Technical Support
Anytime access to our online Knowledge Base
Benefits of Standard Support, and
24-Hour Guaranteed Response Time
Not Included X
ArcESB Core connectivity framework includes several connectors that support a wide range of file transfer, database, data transformation, and workflow management capabilities.
Managed File Transfer Connectors
ArcESB MFT Connectors enable reliable, secure, and scalable managed file transfer across a wide range of messaging and file transfer protocols.
Frictionless EDI with unmatched flexibility. ArcESB EDI Connectors simplify the process of mapping, transforming, and integrating EDI with databases and other back-office systems.
Specialized integration with diverse endpoints. ArcESB is extensible through additional connectors for seamless integration with disparate technologies.
Minimum Requirements for ArcESB
Below are lists of minimum requirements for ArcESB.
- Windows Vista/Windows Server 2008 or higher
- .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
- 500 MB RAM required. 1+ GB recommended
- Adequate free disk space for transmission logging and writing received files
- Note: Earlier versions of Windows may be used, but you must host the application in IIS.
Unix / Mac
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5 or higher
- Java servlet container, such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Jetty, etc.
- 500 MB RAM required. 1+ GB recommended
- Adequate free disk space for logging
If you are using ArcESB to connect to external systems, you may need the following:
- A persistent Internet connection
- An external IP address for the system running ArcESB
- Firewall/proxy access to communicate with the external system