Remote Management Reinvented
►The perfect addition to Royal TS/X
您是否已經是 Royal TS 的使用者了呢？那您更不能錯過 Royal Server！Royal Server 緊密支援整合 Royal TS/X，而且很快地也支援移動客戶端，如 iOS, Android 和 Windows Phone。這樣的結合提供真正的平台獨立性，不再只是微軟的管理工具而已！
►Secure Remote Management
Think of Royal Server as your secure gateway to manage your remote systems and environments. All communication with Royal Server can be encrypted. Access to Royal Server is controlled by standard Windows Security.
►For Small and Big Environments
Show events, services, Hyper-V instances, etc. from multiple hosts in one view.
Execute common management tasks, like stopping a Hyper-V instance or restarting multiple services, even across multiple machines.
►Designed for Extensibility
Royal Server was designed to be extensible from the ground up.
The modules we currently ship are just the beginning!
Get up and running within minutes! Installing Royal Server is a breeze!
The Royal Server Configuration Tool is easy to use and provides quick access to all settings and security options.
More essential features...
- Simple setup using MSI installer
- Standard Windows Service
- Extensible management endpoint architecture
- Management endpoint access using PowerShell cmdlets
- Application logging to Windows Event Log
- Application logging to the file system
- Full request/response logging to the file system
- Automatic and manual update check
- Proxy server support
- Documentation included (online and help file)
- Service management (stop, start, restart)
- Health dashboard (memory and CPU usage)
- Dedicated worker account
- Support for custom listener port
- Authentication built on Windows security mechanisms
- SSL communication (optional but recommended)
- Self-signed certificate support built-in
- Logging configuration
- Multi-language support (supported by the community)
- Manage licenses and licensed server pool
Tightly integrated SSH tunnels
- Standards-based SSH tunnel (port forwarding)
- Tightly integrated with Royal TS/X
- Built-in support for RDP, VNC and Terminal-based connections
- Enable or disable Secure Gateway with one click
- Configure IP address and port
- Configure the timeout or the maximum connection count
- Force clients to use packet compression
- Manage server certificate / fingerprint
- A new self-signed certificate can be created with a single click
- Manage access via Windows security
- Only allow Royal TS/X as client
- Block IPs after unsuccessful login attempts
- Configure the users that are allowed to use the Secure Gatway component
- Overview of all open Secure Gateway tunnels
- Source and destination IPs and ports
- Sent and received data traffic for each tunnel
- Connected and Connection Time statistics
- Ability to close a tunnel
Management Endpoint Modules
- Retrieve Hyper-V instances from one or more computers
- Start, stop, pause Hyper-V instances
- Save state of Hyper-V instances
- Retrieve Windows Events from one or more computers
- Custom WQL query support to filter events
- Low bandwidth optimization setting
- Retrieve Windows Services from one or more computers
- Start, stop and restart Windows Services
- Change start mode (using PowerShell)
- Retrieve Terminal Service sessions from one or more computers
- Reset Terminal Service sessions
- Send messages to Terminal Service sessions
- Restart server
- Retrieve running Windows Processes from one or more computers
- Terminate processes
- Optionally include the process owner when retrieving processes
- Start processes (using PowerShell)
Document Store Features
Host your Royal TS/X documents on Royal Server
- Enable or disable the Document Store with one click
- Create, modify metadata or delete documents from the server
- Password-encrypt documents
- Documents can be locked down via password and restricted via policies
- Specify additional server-side encryption for documents (stolen files are useless)
- Import existing Royal Documents
- Documents can be created on the server-side
- Specify the path where the documents should be stored (no database needed)
- Specify the number of backups Royal Server automatically keeps
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- (other/older versions might work, but are not fully tested by us)
NET framework 4.7.2
These requirements are pretty dependent on the usage. After the start it needs around 50MB and 0% cpu.
As an example a standard RDP connection playing back a video requires roughly 1% CPU and a couple of MB memory on an 1700X AMD Ryzen machine (8-cores, 16 threads).
The PowerShell module requires PowerShell 4 to be installed. More information how PowerShell 4 can be installed can be found at http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/21016.how-to-install-windows-powershell-4-0.aspx
Earlier than Royal Server v2 the VMware module requires PowerCLI of VMware to be installed on the machine. Please download PowerCLI from VMware and configure the DLL within the Configuration Tool. However starting Royal Server 3 we use our own VMware implementation, making the PowerCLI installation obsolete.
What is Royal TS
直接取得遠端連線 session 資訊
遠端桌面的「Windows Mode」(視窗模式)，分為嵌入式(Embedded) 及外部視窗 (External Window)
Operating System Requirements
Royal TS Credentials in your Browser
Access Royal TS Credentials
in your Browser
The one and only credential management you need
Whether you're working on Windows or OS X, using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you can now access your Royal TS credentials on your favorite platform, with your favorite browser!
Automatically fill web forms
Using the powerful Auto Fill feature of Royal TS you can easily create mappings between your credentials and HTML elements. These mappings can then be used by the Royal Passwords browser extension to automatically fill web forms.
Royal Passwords allows you to manage your credentials in a safe and secure manner. We got you covered with 256 bit AES encryption.