Log Parser Lizard 是MS Log Parser 的GUI工具。能分析你的日誌文件，並在幾秒鐘內創建excal和pdf報告。
Log Parser Lizard是一個功能強大、自由和多用途的工具，提供了通用的查詢訪問文本數據，例如日誌檔、 XML 檔和 CSV 檔，以及 Microsoft Windows 作業系統上的關鍵資料來源如事件日誌、 IIS 日誌、 註冊表、 檔案系統和 Active Directory 目錄服務的通用查詢訪問。由於命令列介面不是很直觀，因此我們創建了Log Parser Lizard，是一個管理查詢，將結果匯出到 Excel、 PDF、 圖表......等的GUI工具。此外，它提供了篩選輸入格式log4net、SQL server T-SQL、 OLEDB 和 FQL (Facebook Query Language)。
Pre requirements for installation are Microsoft Log Parser 2.2 (optional) and Microsoft.Net 4.x (required)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 supported operating system
Use SQL to read logs
Querying large amounts of log data for specific information is easy with familiar SQL syntax. You can even write a complex SQL query (with functions, group by, joins, unions, etc.)
Look & Feel
We put a lot of effort into creating a modern Office inspired Multiple Document Interface with ribbons and tabs, to guarantee the best user experience. You want to use an application that looks nice if you spend a lot of time looking at log files.
The query editor has syntax highlighting and code auto-completion, code snippets, query constants, inline VB.NET code, and more!
The query management feature provides a nice way to organize Log Parser queries.
Easy Navigation and Data Visualization
The results output in a default table view (data grid) similar to Excel, but with more advanced features at your fingertips. Sorting, grouping, searching, filtering, conditional formatting, formula fields, column chooser, and split view. Additionally, you can transform the data in a Excel, HTML, MHT or PDF report, and consolidate the data into a chart for clearer readability. You can use command line to automate the process.
From Query Builder and Instant Find to Auto-Filter row. A simple to use Excel inspired UI for creating advanced filter expressions to filter in-memory data.
Open Large Log Files
There is no limit on the size of the file(s) that can be processed with log parser. You may process any number of very large files. Takes only a few seconds to count all rows in gigabytes of log files (depending on your hardware).
Understands Custom Log Formats
Regular Expressions and Grok is currently the best way to parse unstructured log data into something structured and queryable. You can even compress and read logs without unpacking (LPL input types can read compressed and/or encrypted .gz logs). Log4net/log4j XML is also supported out-of-the-box.
Pivot table & tree map
When it comes to data mining and multi-dimensional analysis, an advanced and feature complete pivot table and tree map provides business users unrivaled insights into daily operations.
Easy to use Dashboards
Building dashboards using the designer is a simple matter of selecting the appropriate UI element (Chart, Pivot Table, Data Card, Gauge, Map or Grid) and dropping data fields onto corresponding arguments, values, and series. It’s built so you can do everything inside Log Parser Lizard: from data-binding and dashboard design to filtering, drill down and server side query parameters. Available only in Professional edition.
WYSIWYG Report Designer
WYSIWYG Report Designer is a Microsoft Word® inspired reporting platform, designed to simplify the way in which the users generate business reports. Report designer leverages the intuitive nature of a word processor and integrates the power of a banded report designer into one. Available only in Professional edition.
Printing and Data Export
MS Logparser has built in Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data pipeline, used to collect data from various sources, transform the data according to business rules, and load it into a destination SQL Server data store. In addition, Log Parser Lizard implements powerful printing and data export engine (especially good for Excel files) that supports numerous file formats to export data (XLS, XLSX, PDF, RTF, TXT, MHT, CSV, HTML, Image formats, etc...)
Ready for Big Data
If you are using (or planning to use) Google’s Big Data services (particularly Google BigQuery) to process your large data/log files (IIS or not – doesn't meter), with Google's servers doing all the big data heavy lifting, you can use Log Parser Lizard to be able to fly through vast data sets with all the visualization options they're accustomed to in the software.
Log Parser Lizard is designed to address your toughest requirements regardless of dataset size and information complexity. The user interface is built for speed - always fast and always responsive.
Plus tons of other useful features!
You will have to install Log Parser Lizard to explore these and many more other features, help files and examples included in the package... download now.
All available input formats:
Log Parser Lizard is a GUI for Microsoft Logparser, definitely the best one available on the market today. Log Parser is a very powerful and versatile query software tool that provides universal query access (using SQL) to text-based data, such as log files, XML files, and TSV/CSV text files, as well as key data sources on the Microsoft Windows operating system, such as the Windows Event Log, IIS log, the registry, the File System, the Active Directory services and much more. If you are a developer, you may build a custom Microsoft VB.Net Plugin for LPL too. This is the list of all available input formats:
- W3C Input Format - parse parses log files in the W3C Extended Log File Format: Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), FTP, Apache, Exchange Tracking, Sharepoint, Personal Firewall, Microsoft ISA Server, Windows Media Services, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), etc...
- Windows Event Log - reads event information from local and remote System, Application, Security, and custom event logs, as well as from Event Log backup files (.evtx).
- Active Directory Services - enumerate Active Directory objects using SQL.
- Comma-separated values (CSV) - CSV text files are generated by a large number of applications and tools, including Microsoft Excel and PerfMon.
- Tab-separated and space-separated values (TSV) - this is also the format of the output of many command-line tools.
- Regular Expression Enhanced - most flexible for parsing text based log files (supports Regular Expression s and GROK aliases) - any text file is a database.
- Log4j and Log4net Xml Format - Apache log4j/log4net XML file format
- JSON Formated Log - read JSON formatted log files.
- GROK/RegEx Text Parser - Grok is currently the best way in to parse unstructured log data into something structured and queryable. Instead of writing complex regular expressions, use the simple Logstach GROK syntax to quickly build a reader of text based files - easiest to use, yet powerful.
- XML Input Format - multiple XML documents and configuration files can be parsed in different ways.
- TEXTLINE Input Format - parse text files in any format not supported natively. Better than grep.
- IIS W3C Logs - MS IIS web sites logging in the W3C Extended format.
- File System - better use SQL to enumerates the files and directories.
- Registry values - enumerates local or remote registry keys and values.
- Logparser COM Input Plugin - with custom plugins, you can literally query any data source.
- IIS Log File Format.
- IIS Centralized Binary Log File.
- Enterprise Tracing for Windows (ETW).
- Multi-line RegEx ( Log4Net or NLOG) Input Format.
- SQL Server T-SQL Query - use LPL to query relational databases too.
- C# (C-Sharp) .Net Data Source - run simple C# code and display data in grid.
- HTTP Error log
- IIS ODBC
- NCSA Log File Format
- NetMon Network Monitor
- TEXTWORD Input Format
- URLScan IIS filter
- RegEx Input Format
- OLE DB SQL Query (MySQL, Oracle, Access, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Text file RegEx Input Format
- Google BigQuery
- Ultimate Dates Table
- Ultimate Numbers Table
- HTML Table Reader
- Excel File Reader
- Visual Basic .Net Data Source
- PowerShell Script
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition (CE)
Difference between Standard and Professional
Log Parser Lizard is available in two editions – Standard and Professional.
Aside from the features of the free trial version, the Standard Edition can assess data through the user-friendly Pivot Table and print or export data in different formats including HTML, Excel, TSV, XLS, PDF and more.
The Professional Edition boasts all the features of the Standard Edition plus Report and Dashboard Designers. Both editions come with basic customer support.
Both editions come with basic customer support.
These Editions are designed to meet both your requirements and budget.
You will also have to choose the type of license you want to use when ordering Log Parser Lizard.
A single-user license allows you to install, activate and use Log Parser Lizard on up to two computers, if those computers are used by one user.
A site license allows you to install and register this product on up to 60 computers, including servers, within one company site. A company site is defined as a single geographic location or group of locations within one city that are part of a single organization unit administered centrally. One license key is issued to register a site license on all computers.
Ultimate Maps Downloader 是一個詳細的地圖軟體，可以讓你從Google Maps、Yahoo Maps、Bing Maps、OpenStreet Maps和ArcGIS下載衛星圖像、地形圖和路線圖。所有下載的圖磚將被保存在磁盤上，然後合併成一個大的地圖圖像以供離線使用。您可以保存多種地圖和圖磚的圖像格式。您可以同時選擇多個下載服務器和縮放級別。Ultimate Maps Downloader是最能符合你對街道地圖軟體的需求。
In order to run Ultimate Maps Downloader, you’ll need a reliable Internet connection and Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0.
XSign XML Signature Component和XEnc XML Encryption Component兩個加密軟體組件，將您的數據和應用程序帶來強大的安全性。你可以用它們在幾行代碼中來簽名，加密和解密使用X509證書的XML文件。生成的XML文件是可移植到任何環境中支援XML Encryption和XML Signature.該組件提供了強大的數據加密軟件的優點，例如：
Ensuring Integrity: XSign ActiveX component can sign XML documents using user’s private key stored in X.509 certificate. Unauthorized changes in the signed document will be detected by the receiver. If it is used for authentication, it offers a much stronger security and proof of possession than other methods such as one time password (OTP) authentications.
Protecting Confidentiality: XEnc component provides strong encryption of your data using RSA asymmetric encryption. An XML document can be encrypted using the public key from X.509 certificate which can only be decrypted by the private key of the same certificate.
The components encompass the complexity of XML signature and encryption process into a very simple encryption software interface. As we demonstrate in our samples included in the demo version, it takes very little programming effort to add strong security into your Web and desktop applications.
The most common application areas for these components are web based applications. The digital signature is created by the user in a web browser and the signature is verified on a web server.
- XSign now supports SHA-1 and SHA-2 set of cryptographic hash functions including SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512 designed by NSA
- Signing, encrypting and decrypting XML documents according to W3C XML cryptography standards using X.509 Certificates.
- Also available as XPCOM component for use in Mozilla Firefox.
- Compatible with Microsoft.Net, ASP.Net and many other XML encryption, decryption and signature verification libraries.
- Implemented on the Windows platform and uses Microsoft’s standard API for cryptographic functions and XML processing.
- Stand alone installation. No need for MS XML, CAPICOM, Java RT or MS.Net.
- Compatible with Internet Explorer and Firefox on all Windows operation systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (x86 and x64). XSign is also available for Windows Mobile (Smart Phone and Pocket PC devices).
- Implements the XML digital signature standard (XSign) and XML encryption standard (XEnc) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Full support of Unicode characters.
- Support for user certificate store to find X509 certificates, meaning that all devices including installed certificates on your computer, smart cards, and USB tokens, can be used to sign and encrypt the XML document.
- When creating signatures the signed XML data can easily be made visible for the user for inspection when required
- Easy to use, yet powerful
Both components come in two editions:
- As an ActiveX version for use in desktop and Web applications
- As XPCOM component for use in Firefox
Both of these data encryption software components are designed to be used on the client side of Web based applications in any scripting environments, such as Java Script or VB Script, in Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers
You can also use ActiveX components to develop desktop applications on any development environments that support ActiveX objects such as C/C++, Visual Basic 6, C#, VB.Net etc.
XSign is also available as an ActiveX component for Windows Mobile and can be used on client side in Pocket IE on mobile devices (Pocket PC and/or Smartphone).