HSC Chemistry 熱力學模擬軟體
HSC Chemistry 是受歡迎的通用流程模擬、熱化學軟體。HSC 設計用於各種化學反應和平衡的計算以及過程模擬。
HSC 軟體讓傳統熱力學計算速度更快，容易在電腦上進行計算。HSC 具有廣泛的科學教育、工業和研究應用。對開發新的化學過程和改進熱化學計算非常實用，因此，HSC 也是化工實習和研究大學有用的工具。
過去熱力學數據書籍和科學期刊上的論文的熱力學計算、實驗或數據評估已經利用了一些軟體功能。其他更困難的搜索階段和複雜的計算都使得該計算過程相當耗時。但 HSC 提供了在平衡研究化學系統上不同變量強大的計算方法。HSC 也使得不同工料熱量和物料平衡計算變得更容易許多。對 EH-pH 值圖表選項還提供了研究不同材料的溶解和腐蝕行為的方式。
- Copy – pasting of units with models included in SIM.
- Log viewer warning filtering in SIM.
- Neural Networks linking to process models included in SIM.
- OpenLCA life cycle analysis interface added to SIM.
- Reactions (Hydro) Unit updated in SIM: Aqua enthalpy corrections and pressure corrections added, more variables available, copy chemical reactions from existing units.
- Improved mass balancing algorithm capable of reconciliating streams also with partially missing assays.
- Possibility to apply constraints to equilibrium calculations in GEM.
Sim - 流程圖模擬模塊
The Sim module is a versatile flowsheet simulation platform for many different types of process models. Users can easily create Excel- or DLL-type customizable unit operation (reactor) models and connect them using a flowsheet. The module can be used to create process models for hydrometallurgical and pyrometallurgical systems, as well as for minerals processing and physical recycling systems.
Unit operation models provide unique flexibility when creating process models. Scaling and pricing calculations, as well as other post-processing tasks, can be carried out using the built-in Excel emulator.
For environmental impact assessment, the Sim module combines process simulation functionality with the LCA functionality of third-party software such as GaBi. This provides a rigorous mass and energy balance as well as a techno-economic basis for LCA, and thus links environmental impact analysis to technology. The LCA tool makes it possible to optimize the whole process not only from the technical and economic point of view, but also from the perspective of its environmental impact.
Dynamic simulation enables the users to carry out time-dependent process calculations. This allows more accurate modeling for various batch processes as well as studying the effects of process fluctuations and delays.
With add-in functions, the HSC database and functions can be used in HSC’s built-in spreadsheet editors and in Microsoft Excel, making it possible to carry out thermochemical and mineralogical calculations in Excel spreadsheets. There are more than 100 different add-in functions available. In the Sim module these functions turn unit models into small “HSC engines”. For example, the StreamEQ function calculates the equilibrium composition for given raw materials and temperature. Similar HSC internal functions may be called from your own .NET applications.
新：Dat - 數據處理模塊
The HSC Data module is made for visualizing, analyzing, and transforming raw data, as well as converting this data into models. The new HSC Data module features make it possible to train a neural network model which could predict unknown results based on the experimental data.
Diagram Navigator is a tool to simplify the viewing of ternary phase diagrams. It provides the user with a simple way to get ternary coordinates of any point within the diagram. It can be also used to calculate e.g. the liquidus temperature at a given point for liquidus ternary diagrams, if the user defines the isothermal lines.
Gem - Equilibrium Compositions Module
Gibbs equilibrium calculations are a practical way to investigate and study the effect of raw materials and process variables on the products of chemical reactors. This helps when estimating recovery levels, identifying opportunities to reduce the environmental footprint of the reactor, and setting the limits of sustainability before proceeding to the lab stage. The Gibbs Energy Minimization (GEM) method is used in the calculations.
Cell calculations have been integrated into the Equilibrium module. These calculations use the same GEM routine as the main equilibrium module, making it possible to calculate the phase compositions and cell voltages of electrochemical cells and plot 2D and 3D charts in electrochemical systems with the discharge level on the x-axis.
Basic thermochemical H, S and Cp data is available in the HSC Chemistry database for more than 28 000 of the most common species used in chemical industry. The enthalpy (H), entropy (S) and heat capacity (Cp) values of the elements and compounds are saved in the database together with a variety of additional information. Since the number of different chemical compounds is infinite, HSC enables you to save your own species into the HSC database to be used across all calculation modules.
HSC version 9.0 contains 24 calculation modules
1. Sim – Process simulation
2. LCA Evaluation
3. Mass Balance
4. Reaction Equations
5. Heat and Material Balances
6. Heat Loss Calculator
7. Equilibrium Calculations
8. Exergy Balance
9. Eh-pH Diagrams – Pourbaix
10. H, S, Cp and Ellingham Diagrams
11. Tpp Diagrams – Stability diagrams
12. Lpp Diagrams – Stability diagrams
13. Water – Steam tables, etc.
14. H, S, Cp Estimates
15. Benson Estimation
16. Species Converter
17. Periodic Chart – Elements
18. Measure Units
19. HSC AddIn Functions
21. Geo – Mineralogical calculations
22. Map – GPS material stock (HSC7)
23. Fit – Numerical Data fit (HSC7)
24. Data – Statistical analysis (HSC7)
HSC also contains
1. H, S and Cp Thermochemical Database with more than 28 000 species
2. Water Steam/Fluid Database
3. Heat Conduction Database
4. Heat Convection Database
5. Surface Radiation Database
6. Gas Radiation Calculator
7. Particle Radiation Calculator
8. Elements Database
9. Measure Units Database
10. Minerals Database with 13 329 minerals
11. Aqueous Solution Density Database
12. The Pitzer parameter database
New HSC License Types
HSC 8 licenses were made for local device installations like laptops and workstations. The new HSC 9 will have more licensing options:
HSC – Basic License is good for personal laptops and workstations and other local Machines.
HSC - Floating License is good for personal laptops and workstations and other local machines, if only very few out of many users are using HSC simultaneously. Installation is made on the local devices.
HSC - Mac/Linux Windows Emulator License
1. The HSC Mac/Linux License gives the flexibility of running HSC on a Mac or Linux machine using Windows Emulator in a virtual machine. This, for example, makes it possible to run HSC on an Apple machine if the Apple Boot Camp multi-boot utility is not available.
2. The HSC Mac/Linux license does not work without a decent Internet connection.
3. The HSC Mac/Linux license gives permission to run HSC on the number of machines granted in the HSC purchasing stage.
4. Each HSC module creates an HSC instance on the machine. For example, if a serial number is purchased for one machine this allows the Licensee to run five instances simultaneously. This number of HSC instances is connected to the customer-specific HSC Serial Number.
5. The HSC Mac/Linux License does not give permission to run HSC in servers or remote sessions or similar systems or platforms. The Licensor cannot guarantee HSC operation in the Windows Emulator / Virtual Machine environment, because Windows emulators like VBox, Bootcamp, Sierra, Parallels, etc. are third party products.
HSC - Server License gives the flexibility of using HSC via remote connection by several end users. HSC updates are also easy to carry out, because installations are carried out on one server. However, a lot of calculation capacity and fast network access are needed if several end users are using HSC on the same server. The Server License will be released in Q1/2016.
HSC Training Course License
1. The HSC Training Course License is used only in HSC Training Courses.
2. The training Course License is always time-limited.
3. The HSC Activation Key is personal, and it is not permitted to distribute outside HSC Training Course participants.
4. The HSC installation files are confidential and may not be distributed outside HSC Training Course participants.
HSC Process Control License
License terms are defined on a case-by-case basis.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (recommended 64 bit)
Recommended 6 GB or more
Minimum 4 GB