Instead of the full files comparison, upon loading you can compare just the current parts of the files, displayed on the screen, which saves you your working time. HexCmp supports files up to 4 GB. You can navigate among different blocks or files, choose the required parts of files to compare (just scroll down the file), set your own color scheme, use the Undo, Redo and Search functions. Besides the hex format, the program can also compare files in text format. String searching can be done in both formats as well. All commands are conveniently assigned to hotkeys. You can work with HexCmp, using your keyboard only.
HexCmp runs under Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and requires 1 MB free hard disk space.
- Quick and easy file compare as a binary raw.
- Modify any files in a hex mode.
- Synchronous file and cursor scrolling.
- Navigation through different or equal blocks of files.
- "Info Panel", which shows file infomation and cursor point value as char, byte, word and dword.
- Search function, which can help you to find any char string as a hex one.
Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 Windows 95/98/ME
English, German,French, Russian,Dutch, Slovak,Czech, Greek,Estonian, Italian,Korean, Portuguese Polish.
HexTemplate gives you a convenient way to view binary files with a specific structure. HexTemplate includes a visual binary template editor. Unlike many similar programs, the HexTemplate binary template editor doesn't require any special skills or knowledge of programming and script languages. It allows you to create the binary template you need easily using the mouse and shortcut menus. The binary template you're editing is shown as a tree to make it easier to understand the template structure.
With built-in data types you can create complex structures such as:
- conditional branch - the switch/case fields
- iterations (multiple repetitions) and grouping - the block field
- recursion (multiple nesting) - the anchor/reference fields
- bit sets and flags - the bitset/bits fields
HexTemplate has a necessary set of data types for displaying binary templates of any complexity. They are:
- Character data type - field "Char"
- Numeric data type - field "Number"
- String data type - field "String"
- Binary data stream - field "Binary"
- Bit sets - fields "BitSet" and "Bits"
The program is constantly developed and improved. The developers add new data types and features at users' requests and on their own initiative.