iNetFusion 是一個易於使用的應用程式，可讓用戶透過結合所有可用的網路連接來提高您的網路速度和品質。它能夠輕鬆自動識別寬頻乙太網、3G、4G、撥號、Wi-Fi 和許多其他類型的網路連接。此外，它支持各種行的混合和組合，並可以實現智慧頻寬疊加，一網多線，智慧備份，和其他一些目的。
iNetFusion 可以使用所有可用的網路連接進行多線程下載和瀏覽，從而使網站或網頁載入更快。它通過將多條寬頻線路組裝在一起，然後通過動態負載平衡技術均勻分佈網路流量，為用戶提供更快、更可靠的網路連接，最終獲得擴展每條線路頻寬的效果。此外，iNetFusion 還分析每個偵測到的連接：顯示其網路速度和使用方式統計數據;計算每個線程的品質與整體速度：即時顯示上傳/下載速度，以及每個已建立連接的相應 IP 位址。
Load balance all your internet connections and combine them into one fat pipe to the internet.
Download and browse using all the internet around you.
Packed with the optimal load balancing engine makes sure you cruise the internet all guns blazing. Run the application and its done, iNetFusion will take care of the rest.
Live usage statistics and graph view of network traffic via
• Turbo View
• Bar View
• Graph View
• Enables your applications to use all the available bandwidth from all your connections.
• Control the Data Usage for each internet connection by setting data limits(Note: Usage recorded by iNetFusion+ may differ from your ISP traffic metering)
• Disable internet connections you don’t want to be used at the click of a button.
• Keep Track of the network applications on your system.
• Disable network access for individual applications.
• Select applications which you want not to be interfered by fusion, such as WebServers etc.
• SAssign internet connections to individual applications. You can, for example download torrents over Wi-fi and surf the web over 3G.
HOW DO I MAKE THE MOST OUT OF iNetFusion?
Although no set up of applications is required for them to work with iNetfusion. However since iNetFusion load-balances network connections across different internets, it would be in the interest of the user to set the number of connections an application such as a download manager opens is set to a significant number.
To configure the Max.connections number under IDM:
• Click on the Option button (two overlapping gears)
• Select the Connection tab.
• Change the value next to "Default max conn. number"
To Configure Download Accelerator Plus (DAP)
DAP enables you to adjust the acceleration (download speed), by selecting your internet connection.
To choose your connection type/speed:
• In DAP's main window, select the Tools menu and choose Options. DAP's Options window appears.
• Choose Connection to display the Connection options window.
• In the Connection Type/Speed box select your computer's connection type or speed. If you selected Other, then enter the connection speed in bps value.
• Click Close.
For Torrent Users
• Global Maximum Number of Connections: 130 (for 256k connection)This number should not be set too low or the number of connections made to your torrents will be limited. Setting it too high may cause too much bandwidth to be used and can cause slowdowns.
• Maximum Number of connected peers per torrent: 70 (for 256k connection)If you see that the peers connected to a specific torrent are exactly this number, or very close, increase this number to improve speeds.
• Number of upload slots per torrent: 3 (for 256k connection)This depends on how much you want to upload to other users. Do not set too low or it may affect download speeds.
• Use additional upload slots if upload speed <90%: CHECKED
How does iNetFusion work?
Most modern network applications open a lot of connections(sockets) to send/receive network data, iNetFusions network driver puts each of these sockets on a different internet connection to maximize bandwidth utilization. iNetFusion uses the latest techniques and workarounds that makes this process(load-balancing) very efficient even while the memory usage by the application barely crosses 50MB and CPU usage is infrequent.
Your network data isn't modified or snooped onto in anyway. The load-balancing is done right from your computer.
None of your network connections are ever redirected by iNetFusion to an intermediate remote/local server to accomplish combined bandwidth usage, So its completely safe and legit unlike channel bonding where your data passes through a VPN to a third party server before it reaches the actual destination. The application itself uses the internet only
1)To verifies your license with the iNetFusion Licensing Server.
2)To check internet connectivity on a network adapter before adding it for Fusion.
So the application only communicates with the iNetFusion Licensing Server and a Microsoft server to verify network connectivity.
What operating systems does iNetFusion Support?
• Windows 7 (with .NetFramework 4)
• Windows 8
• Windows 8.1
• Windows Server 2012
• Windows 10
Is iNetFusion available for MAC?
At this moment iNetFusion is a windows only product, however you can run it on mac using a Virtual Machine