Easy to use, the true standard for music notation software. Make music quickly.
Encore 可全面支援各新舊Windows Vista/7/8/10 及 Mac OS X 等操作系統。Encore 的操作十簡單而直接，支援中文歌詞、歌名比其他軟件較佳，是不少音樂人及樂團的至愛。不少老師都喜歡使用 Encore 來制作中文樂譜和中文音樂試卷。
不管是直接使用 Encore 還是將 MIDI 音樂轉化成樂譜，強大的編輯能力且迅速，準確，和易於使用，使樂曲快速的成為印刷品。可用於詞曲創作、音樂教學、樂團...等等。
Complete Scoring Features, Auto Part Extraction, MIDI and VSTi Playback Keep You in Control
Flexible Page Layout and Guitar Tablature Expand Your Options
Computer Speed, Professional Results
- Gvox VSTi Host
- Toolbar now displays all tools
- Preroll click option
- New Score Wizard
- Over 30 Templates and unlimited user created template
- Transposed or "C" score option
- Beginning measure number offset
- Preset Tab tunings option
- Added menu items
- Auto Spacing when dragging notes, barlines and systems
- Enhanced MIDI playback
- Garritan Personal Studio ready
- Simplified Accidentals option
- More shortcuts
- MusicXML import and export
- Full DLS and Soundfont support
- Handwritten Music Style option
- Bonus - Hundreds of works by J.S. Bach formatted in Encore, ready to use
- Insert MIDI data for dynamics, controller data, and tempos.
- Customizable Toolbar for quick access to frequently used commands.
- Zoom in and out for precise control.
- Expressions palette allows you to save your own expressions in any font, size, or style.
- Guitar tablature symbols palette contains all the markings and symbols needed for notating tab.
- Slur a group of notes automatically or draw slurs with the pencil tool.
- Place objects anywhere on the page by clicking the mouse.
- Select regions, pages, staves, systems, or the entire score for editing.
- Transposition automatically affects chord symbols and fret diagrams.
- Key commands to change note durations, sharps, flats, naturals, enharmonics, and MIDI velocity.
- Transpose, change key signatures, meters, and clefs at any time.
- Display and play back nested repeat structures, including variable bar lines and multiple endings.
- Easily cut, copy, paste, clear, insert, delete, or undo notes or sections of music.
- Symbols include: notes, rests, accidentals, slurs, ties, grace notes, cue notes, tuplets, accents, marks, ornaments, ottava, and dynamics marks.
- Adjust the height and angle of beams and create Beam Groups.
- Justify spacing for both accidental collisions and proper timing alignment.
- Split notes from one staff onto two staves, either by pitch or voice.
- Select from eight note-head types, including Gregorian and percussion.
- Automatically extract parts with control over lyrics and markings.
- Enter text or lyrics anywhere on the page in any font, size, or style, including dashes and melisma.
Composition and Transcription Features
- Notate scores as large as 64 staves per system with up to eight voices per staff.
- Cross-staff beaming extends beams across staves for multi-staff instruments.
- Guitar tablature automatically notates tablature for up to 8 strings in any tuning with definable fret position.
- Percussion staff notates rhythms with multiple note heads and assignable staff position.
- Note duration and multiple voices are automatically "guessed" and then beamed appropriately.
- Auto spacing automatically spaces notes for easy reading.
- Additional symbols for rhythm-part chord slashes, arpeggio sign and fingering numbers.
- Insert or delete measures, pages, systems or staves anytime, anywhere in the composition.
- Transcribes Master Tracks Pro, Standard MIDI and Music XML.
- Directly transcribes live input from MIDI instruments and MIDI sofware in real time.
- Linear view allows an entire score to be viewed as one system.
- Add guitar chord fret diagrams and chord names to your scores and lead sheets.
- Easily add a pickup measure to your score.
MIDI Performance Features
- Plays back MIDI interpretations of dynamics, hairpins, repeats, endings, and articulations.
- Sustain pedal markings affect MIDI.
- Swing quantization gives music a swing feel.
- Tempo indications can affect playback.
- Assign up to 8 separate voices on each staff for playback over different MIDI channels.
- Align the playback to match the current graphic appearance of your music.
- Encore recognizes and generates MIDI Song Position Pointer and MIDI Clocks for syncing.
- Select any number of MIDI devices
- Hear notes play over MIDI as you enter them with the mouse.
- MIDI Panic Button sends an "all notes off" message at any time.
- Mac and Windows version share same format, files are transfer-able between platforms.
- Windows Soundcard compatible
- Supports Industry Standard MIDI and MusicXML Files.
Page Layout and Printing Features
- Choose between engraver’s spacing and mathematically perfect alignment of notes.
- Measures of rest can be compressed into one measure.
- User can define global spacing defaults of staves, clefs, lyrics, chords, key, and meter.
- Reminder time signatures can be displayed or hidden.
- Use any font in your system for text, lyrics, chords, staff names, and measure numbers.
- Place headers and footers on each page.
- Print an entire score, individual pages, or extracted parts.
G3 CPU or better, 32MB of RAM, 16MB Hard Disk space Mac OS 10.6 or higher
Pentium class CPU or greater, 32MB of RAM, SVGA video, PC running Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
MIDI interface and MIDI keyboard (or other MIDI instrument or software) for live recording, and a compatible ink-jet or laser-quality printer for printing sheet music.
Start making music right now with our easiest music notation software.
MusicTime Deluxe is one of the best-selling music programs of all time for good reason. Geared mostly towards the beginner, but certainly powerful enough for professional use as well, MusicTime Deluxe gives you the power to create and print music with lyrics, text and guitar chords on up to 16 staves. Write and arrange music for rock, pop, or jazz bands, piano and vocals, choirs, marching bands, and all types of musical ensembles. Discover for yourself how easy it is to create beautiful, publisher-quality sheet music, right before your eyes in minutes!
- Print out sheet music with Guitar Chords and lyrics, using any printer.
- Watch the notes play back in color on the keyboard display or Main Score.
- QWERTY keyboard input allows you to play your computer keyboard like a piano!
G3 CPU or better, 32MB of RAM, 16MB Hard Disk space, Mac OS OSX 10.6 or higher.
Pentium class CPU or greater, 32MB of RAM, SVGA video, Windows Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8 & 10
Sound Card required for music playback
Both require MIDI interface and MIDI keyboard (or other MIDI instrument) for live recording, and a compatible ink-jet or laser-quality printer for printing sheet music.
Fast, intuitive, a MIDI sequencer music making software with simple power.
MasterTracks Pro has stood the test of time, and has set the standard for MIDI recording with professional musicians, amateurs, and multi- media producers alike. Master Tracks offers you the ability to record, edit, and play back musical compositions with exceptional ease and accuracy. Play back up to 64 tracks of music with independent track looping. Simple, intuitive graphic interface offers several different views of your music so you can accurately control and visualize it as a whole song or in the finest detail. Cut, Copy, and Paste editing allows you to insert or delete any selection, to modify your music as easily as editing text with a word processor.
Pentium class CPU or greater, 32MB of RAM, SVGA video, PC running Windows Vista or higher (Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10)
Sound Card required for music playback
MIDI interface and MIDI keyboard (or other MIDI instrument) for live recording, and a compatible ink-jet or laser-quality printer for printing sheet music.