Visual Studio 提供了大量的內建產能工具，而眾多協力廠商的產品則讓您的技術更加精進。
AxTools 的 CodeSMART for Visual Studio 提供許許多多的視窗、工具、精靈和對話方塊，可大幅減少您花費在反覆程式碼撰寫工作上的時間。
►適用於Visual Studio2013、2012、2010和Visual Studio .NET2008-2002
1. INTEGRATION WITH THE IDE
1.1. General Integration Notes
CodeSMART is tightly integrated with Visual Studio - all its commands and tools are accessible through the main menu and four toolbars it adds to the environment, as well as from the code window popup menu. Other CodeSMART tools are hosted or display their results within special tool windows - for example, pictured below are the 'VS10x CodeMap' and the CodeSMART 'Find and Replace 1' windows.
2. EXPLORER TOOLS
Have a look at the small sample below. Notice the way nested types are represented, as well as the implemented interface. The region sub-container is prefixed with a # for an easier identification. Members have distinctive icons, with special overlays for constructors, public items (not pictured in the below example) and members belonging to implemented interfaces.
2.2. Code Flow Explorer
The Visual Studio code editor doesn't have tools to assist the developer in navigating inside a method body. When working with fairly simple methods browsing their code inside the code window is usually enough to grasp a general idea about the code logic, but trying to navigate complex methods with hundreds of code lines, nested conditional blocks and loops, can be a very tedious job.The CodeSMART Code Flow Explorer can parse method code and output a tree representation thus offering instant access to the method's internal structure and logical code blocks.
2.3. Designer Explorer
With the CodeSMART Designer Explorer you can visualize a designer control hierarchy, select a control (which normally is not an easy job controls when controls overlap, are included in containers or simply are out of the visibility window) and benefit of several additional control-related operations and enhancements.
2.4. Code Library Explorer
The CodeSMART Code Library Explorer represents a convenient way to quickly store and retrieve code pieces written in VB, C#, C++, HTML, XML etc, thus providing a valuable help in reusing, managing and sharing pre-written code. It can be seen as a code repository in which you can store and organize different code items, group them in logical folders and share them within a team.
3. CODE EDITOR ENHANCEMENTS
3.1. Editor View Enhancer
Allright, here's how the code editor normally looks like - yes, I know you know, but it's easier this way to see what goes in:Type names are by default displayed with red foreground color and in bold, while method/property names are by default displayed with red foreground color. Type and member definitions lines get a semi-transparent distinctive image added to the left side. It's not shown here, but single-line property definitions don't get the red foreground, as that would have been a visual overkill since these single-line property definitions usually come in packs :-)
3.2. Comments Extender
We have designed the Comments Extender with the goal of making code commenting more useful from both a documenting and a productivity standpoint. By using a simple comment prefix system, you can change the default formatting of a comment by affecting its foreground color, font size and style. It works with C#, VB, C++, F# and markup language (HTML, ASPX, XML, XAML) documents.
3.3. Selection Popup
The Selection Popup displays an unobtrusive toolbox in the immediate vicinity of a text selection, offering quick access to text operations like the classic cut-copy-paste-delete, as well as some more specific tasks like indent, unindent, case transformation and spaces to tabs conversions. Also, a quick information area displays the current selection size in characters. Moreover, a second row containing CodeSMART commands is displayed (it currently contains Find, Find Selection In Component, Find Selection In Solution, Highlight Code, Create AutoText From Selection).
3.4. Code Marker
The Code Marker allows you to mark (that is, apply a custom background in highlighter-style) any text area in the code editor. Four standard marker colors are available (yellow, green, cyan and magenta).
3.5. Method Block Highlighter
By using the Method Block Highlighter you can highlight (that is, apply a custom background in highlighter-style) favorite methods in the code editor. Four standard marker colors are available (yellow, green, cyan and magenta).
3.6. Super Copy Paste
Whenever you copy a piece of text, the Super Copy Paste extension keeps track of that code piece and adds it to the copy history. Upon paste, the last copied text will be pasted and a popup will be displayed in the bottom-right corner of the code editor, allowing you to replace the just-pasted buffer with one from the history list.Please note that if there is no history (i.e. only one copy operation was performed), then obviously no copy history popup will be displayed. Have a look below, notice the current code piece (the one that was last copied) that was just pasted (it is slightly highlighted) and the 3-item history list (it can grow up to 10 items). In order to replace the current pasted code piece with one from history, the corresponding keyboard key (in this case, 1, 2 or 3) has to be pressed. Simple and effective!
Many times during the process of code writing you have probably used identical or similar code blocks, or written the same long code sequence over and over. In such cases, an auto-text feature like the one found in many professional text editors could have saved you a lot of time. Typing a few letters and then hitting a special keyboard combination is obviously much more productive than writing the same code piece again and again.
4. FIND TOOLS
4.1. Extended Find and Replace
The Extended Find and Replace subsystem adds powerful search and replace capabilities to the Visual Studio environment. It can perform code searches and replacements at any scope (member, document, project, solution) with a set of user-defined filters. The search target can consist of a single code line or of multiple lines and can contain wildcards or regular expressions. After the operation finishes, a comprehensive result list is displayed and matches are highlighted in code.
5. ANALYZER TOOLS
5.1. Code Analyzer
The CodeSMART Code Analyzer is a valuable tool that can be used to examine Visual Basic and C# code. It can be seen as a control quality tool for Visual Studio programmers who want to refine the code they write by making it smaller, faster and less error-prone. Code Analyzer features include detecting private dead code, code complexity issues, potential problems,optimization flaws and coding standards infringements.
5.2. Designer Analyzer
The CodeSMART Designer Analyzer can be used to examine Windows Forms components for known problems. It can be seen both as a UI quality control tool and as a UI standards enforcement tool. Several options are available and grouped by problem categories. The analysis result set is listed in a comprehensive window.
5.3. Spelling Checker
What can be more embarrassing than delivering an application and realizing you have spelling errors in its user interface? Let's face it, we all felt bad because of this at least once in our lives. We did it too - so we decided it's the time to have a Spelling Checker feature in CodeSMART.
5.4. Strings Review
The Strings Review tool does somehow share part of its goals with the spelling checker. Its exact purpose is to offer a global and complete perspective on all the string constants used in code, but while the spelling checker focuses on individual words correctness, this new tool was designed to ease the phase of logical word combination (phrasing) analysis and correction.
6. CODE GENERATING TOOLS
6.1. Simple Code Builders
These represent a set of wizards for creating basic code constructs like class definitions, methods, properties and indexers.
6.2. Advanced Code Builders
Advanced Code Builders represent a set of tools which can be used to insert complex code constructs into Visual Basic and C# projects. By using these tools you can considerably reduce the time and effort that's usually necessary to write certain code like interface implementations, overridden methods, object construction and destruction, custom exception classes, custom formatter classes, collection classes, etc.
6.3. Generate Exception Handling Code
Adopting an appropriate strategy for exception management can help you build successful and flexible applications that can be easily maintained and debugged. However, implementing a proper and consistent exception handling policy is not a trivial task - this is where the CodeSMART Exception Handling Tools come into play, as by using these tools you can:
- define your own exception handling templates enriched with CodeSMART standard parameters.
- designate a default template to be used for a specific programming language.
- share the same templates within a development team.
- explicitly mark different methods, properties and classes to use a specific exception handling template
- automatically insert and remove exception handling code at different levels (current selection, method, class, document, project, solution).
7. CODE MAINTENANCE TOOLS
7.1. Code Formatter
The CodeSMART Code Formatter can be used to reshape Visual Basic and C# code based on certain standards. These standards can be specific to a single programmer or can be used for an entire programming team.
7.2. Sort Procedures
Occasionally you may consider it necessary to rearrange code in a more logical and intelligible manner. The CodeSMART Sort Procedures tool comes to meet this requirement.
7.3. XML Comments Support
CodeSMART offers an unified and flexible way to standardize XML Comments in both Visual Basic and C# through the XML Comment Templates: CodeSMART also comes with the XML Comments Preview tool which provides an easy way to visualize pre-formatted XML comments when editing or browsing code.
7.4. Regular Comments
Comments standardization is a must for every company, and adoption of such a standard by a single user is an extremely intelligent decision that will definitely show its benefits in time. Regular Comment Templates are intended to complement the XML Comment Templates feature described above; also, CodeSMART can ease commenting tasks by automating the regular comment skeleton insertion process.
7.5. Code Commenting Analyzer
No matter if you write simple functions or complex classes, using relevant comments as often as possible is a requirement that every application developer should conform to. The CodeSMART Code Commenting Analyzer tool can help in getting a global perspective on code commenting at a certain scope by indicating in-method contiguous blocks of code that exceed a certain maximum length and have no comments, as well as code definitions that either have no comment defined or have an incorrect one from a standards point of view.
8. DESIGNER TOOLS
8.1. Tab Order Designer
Configuring/reconfiguring tab order on a Windows Forms designer by managing each control's TabIndex property value can be a very tedious task. The CodeSMART Tab Order Designer tool can help you automate this process - you can either set the order manually by simply sorting the control list or you can let the tool automatically establish the tab order.
8.2. Hotkey Designer
The CodeSMART Hotkey Designer allows you to automatically manage hotkeys on a designer. The tool provides several hotkey generation methods along with the possibility to preserve (lock) some already defined hotkeys.
8.3. Property Tips
The Property Tips lists a preset group of properties and their values in a special window that is displayed as a tooltip whenever the user pauses the mouse cursor over a designer control.
9.1. Code Statistics
The CodeSMART Code Statistics subsystem provides useful information about code at various scopes ranging from component up to the entire solution.
9.2. Iterative Code Inserter
There are times during the coding process when the need to insert similar pieces of code in every method at a certain scope arise. For example, imagine your program generates a GPF. Probably having the possibility to trace code execution and see which is the last method that gets called before the GPF occurs could help. However, manually inserting tracing code into each method may take quite a long time. CodeSMART features an Iterative Code inserter/remover subsystem - by using it you will be able to insert and afterwards remove special code chunks at a certain scope in just a few seconds.
►適用於Visual Basic 6.0和Visual Basic 5.0
►轉換編碼編輯器含有code flow branch lines 及 closing statement details
1. INTEGRATION WITH THE IDE
CodeSMART 2013 for VB6 is exceptionally well integrated within the Visual Basic 6.0
IDE (Visual Basic 5.0 is also supported). Brief highlights:
- All the features it adds to Visual Basic are accessible through the main menu and four toolbars it registers with the environment.
- CodeSMART tools are hosted or display their results within dedicated tool windows that can be moved or docked.
- Code view enhancements are displayed directly in the Visual Basic standard code editor window.
- Tabs are added to the Immediate window, which is thus converted into a central reporting place while it does not loose its initial functionality.
- Full screen support: yes, it's true, you can code in VB6 while completely maximizing the work area!
- Tabbed MDI IDE: CodeSMART can change the Visual Basic standard multiple document interface (MDI) into a modern Tabbed MDI one similar to VS.NET and other modern environments.
- Inject beauty into built-in VB6 core subsystems like the Object Browser and the Intellisense - the old, 16-color icons are gone and new, modern icons are now used, in line with CodeSMART's main subsystems.
2. CODE VIEW ENHANCEMENTS
The CodeSMART Code View Assistant brings a rich set of visual enhancements to the standard Visual Basic code editor window. With the CodeSMART Code View Assistant enabled, the Visual Basic code window dramatically changes with critical information provided on many control statements, branch lines to visually identify code nesting and assisted navigation between control statement opening and closing parts.
- Branch Lines are drawn to emphasize control statement branches, that is lines drawn between the opening and closing parts of each control statement; very useful in visualizing code nesting.
- End-of-Line Details represent descriptive comments at the end of certain control statement closing parts; can be used to identify a long branch.
- Hotspots are visual markers for control statement and procedure main parts; can be used to navigate (with mouse clicks) between the opening and closing parts of the control statement/procedure, and to emphasize a certain branch line.
- Current Line Highlighting, as the name implies, assists the developer by highlighting the active code line with a grayed background.
3. EXPLORER TOOLS
3.1. Project Explorer
One of CodeSMART's central pieces is undoubtedly the enhanced Project Explorer, a fully integrated and functional replacement of the standard Visual Basic Project Explorer. It can display every piece of information the standard Visual Basic one does, and expand component code in addition. Well, not just that - it supports filtering, searching, navigation history, item highlighting, logical view etc.The CodeSMART Project Explorer supports two different view styles:
- Physical: where components are displayed grouped in standard folders like in the built-in Project Explorer. Components can be further expanded to show their procedures, variables, event down to code flow items (select-case structures etc).
- Logical: where components can be logically grouped in user defined folders to ease the application's functional scheme comprehension. Code expansion is also available like in the above-described view.
In addition to these view styles, the CodeSMART Project Explorer can help you focus on a limited number of components and code elements which represent the current work context through three navigation helper panes:
- The history pane: tracks down the last visited items, that is: last opened Project Explorer items, double-clicked Immediate window pane results, edited code elements and viewed code items (if configured to do so). Persistent between sessions on a per-project basis.
- The node search pane: used to search for nodes in the CodeSMART Project Explorer.
- The workbench pane: this one can help you focus on certain elements by defining shortcuts to them. Persistent between sessions on a per-project basis.
3.2. Code Flow Explorer and Designer Explorer
If the expanded Code Flow folder area inside the Project Explorer is not enough then you can always use the dedicated Code Flow Explorer, plus the information is much more complete here. By using the 'Code Flow - Options' dialog, you can configure which code constructs you are interested in seeing in the tree.The Designer Explorer is a tool dedicated to ease user interfaces development inside the Visual Basic IDE. You will be able see all the controls hosted on the current designer, including containment (parent) information. Controls can be sorted alphabetically or by following their tab order. Additionally, designer components are displayed in a Project Explorer-like hierarchy in order to offer quick access toseveral basic operations (open, SCC etc).
3.3. Library Explorer
The CodeSMART Library Explorer represents a convenient way to quickly store and retrieve various code or designer templates. It can be seen as a Visual Basic repository in which you can store and organize different code items and designer scraps, group them in logical folders and share them within a team.
- The Library Explorer can be used either as a dockable toolwindow, or docked with the CodeSMART Project Explorer.
- Both horizontal and vertical split view styles are available.
- Custom Code items (used by the Custom Code Inserter and Remover) and Multiple Copy and Paste Buffers are placed in special folders.
- Designer templates feature a real-life zoomable preview in a dedicated pane.
4. FIND TOOLS
The CodeSMART Find and Replace adds powerful search and replace capabilities to the Visual Basic environment and can be used to perform operations at different scopes (even on entire project groups) with various settings and obtain browsable result lists. The results list can be refreshed, cleared, printed, exported and the pane view can be customized through grouping, sorting and column reordering. Additionally, a History combo box can be used in order to track the last performed search and/or replacement operations separately for each set of results.Similarly, the CodeSMART Find References system can help you find component references, member references and even designer control references.
5. ANALYZER TOOLS
The CodeSMART Code Analyzer is a valuable tool that can be used to examine Visual Basic projects and search for dead or slow code, as well as for potentially problematic code. It can be seen as a control quality tool for Visual Basic programmers who want to refine the code they write by making it smaller, faster and less prone to errors. The Code Analyzer covers three major problem categories:
- Dead (unused) code and symbols: code that is no longer used. This code usually has a negative impact on the compiled program size, not to speak about having a significant negative role in code readability.
- Performance issues: certain statements and code that is usually considered a bad choice from an execution speed perspective.
- Potential problems: code that has a known potential for generating errors.
6. AUTOMATED TEXT ENTRY
Many times during the process of writing code you have probably used identical or similar code blocks or written the same long instruction sequence over and over. In such cases, an auto-text feature like the one found in many professional text editors could save you a lot of time and allow you to concentrate on the program logic - welcome to the CodeSMART AutoText system!
The CodeSMART SmartComplete subsystem displays an Intellisense-like window with Visual Basic keywords, statements and global functions that are missing from the Visual Basic Intellisense list, plus custom (user-defined) items.
6.3. Other Fast Code Entry Tools
Besides the above, CodeSMART also features the following fast code entry tools:
- The CodeSMART Code Builders represent a set of tools that allow you to quickly create property procedures, sub or function procedures and even collections classes. Also, a very useful feature is the one that switches an assignment operator's parts - especially when writing database applications and having to initialize local fields from a lot of database fields at initialization, then reverse the operation at unloading. Moreover, CodeSMART can help to quickly format regular or SQL strings.
- The CodeSMART Multiple Copy-and-Paste Buffers: CodeSMART extends the standard Clipboard with persistent additional copy-and-paste buffers. These buffers can be filled with any piece of Visual Basic code and their contents can be pasted into any Visual Basic code window by using a simple shortcut key system.
7. DESIGNER TOOLS
While designing and working with user interface items, CodeSMART can help you
with some serious designer tools:
- Tab Order Designer: configuring/reconfiguring tab order on a form or user control by managing each control's TabIndex property value can be a very tedious task. CodeSMART has a Tab Order Designer which can help you automate this process. You can either set the order manually by simply sorting a list, or you can even let the tool automatically establish the tab order (it does this in a standard right-to-left, top-to-bottom sequence).
- Hotkey Designer: this tool allows you to automatically manage hotkeys in your application user interface. The tool provides a hotkey generation mechanism along with the possibility to preserve (lock) some already defined hotkeys.
- Change Name and Text Properties: When you design a form, besides modifying control positions and sizes, the most often updated properties are Name and (whichever applies, if one) Text or Caption. Plus you may want at some time to rename a certain control based on its Caption/Text property, for example rename a label with the caption "Surname" to "lblSurname" - or vice versa (that is, perform a property-to-property value generation).The CodeSMART Change Name and Text Properties tool can ease manual property setting and automate property-to-property value generation.
- New Control Properties: In the process of creating new UI items, a developer usually ends up setting a subset of properties for certain controls over and over. CodeSMART can do for you this tedious task at control creation time or whenever a new designer component is added, by applying default values to their properties in conjunction with UI Standard Properties Manager settings.
8. CODE MAINTENANCE TOOLS
The CodeSMART Code Formatter can be used to reshape Visual Basic code based on your standards (either specific to a single programmer or used for an entire programming team). By using the CodeSMART Code Formatter you can:
- Reshape (indent) your code.
- Manage the amount of blank lines used to emphasize certain code elements. You can instruct CodeSMART to insert a specified amount of blank lines before and/or after specific Visual Basic keywords and also to limit the amount of total consecutive blank lines.
- Split code lines that exceed a certain length and also perform the reverse operation. Also, already split code lines can be compacted.
- Wrap method definition lines, API declarations and 'As' variable declarations across multiple lines in benefit of code readability.
The CodeSMART Sort Procedures tool can help you rearrange code in a more logical and intelligible manner. CodeSMART offers you the possibility to arrange code elements based on their scope, type and signature.
9. CODE DOCUMENTING TOOLS
The CodeSMART documenting tools ease adding different types of comments and headers to Visual Basic code files and (in certain cases) their automatic removal. Comments are based on templates and you can use the Comment Templates Manager in order to customize them.
Types of comments used by the commenting tools:
- Header comments: descriptive header comments added to components and procedures. Can be added to the current component/procedure only or in bulk.
- Embrace-type comments (block comments) used to enclose a block of code between descriptive notes.
- Inline comments: other comments (usually single-line, but not necessarily so)
10. ERROR HANDLING TOOLS
When it comes down to protecting your code and pinpointing problem causes, CodeSMART can help with some very powerful subsystems:
- The CodeSMART Error Handling Engine: Welcome to the most powerful VB6 error handling system ever! It is based on the concept of error handling scheme i.e. an error handling template designed for a specific component or procedure. This template completely describes the error handling configuration: header, footer, line numbers and other options that configure the automatic insertion/removal process. Schemes can be assigned to different types of Visual Basic components (Classes, Forms, Modules etc.) or to procedures (members) that match a certain pattern.
- The CodeSMART Tracing Subsystem: CodeSMART can help you automatically add or remove tracing instructions which can be extremely valuable in debugging tasks. This is achieved by adding a dedicated module to your project (source code included) and a reference to a special tool (AxVisualLogger) where the information can be logged (of course, you can use your custom logger if you want!).
- Finally, a small but handy feature for Handling Exceptions: Because Visual Basic doesn't offer built-in support for handling exceptions, you can use the MExceptionHandler module (provided by CodeSMART with full source code) which implements code for filtering any unhandled exceptions that may occur during a program's execution. This way your program can communicate unexpected events to a higher execution context that is eventually able to recover. Also, handling exceptions ensure that a termination code containing clean-up tasks is executed even if an exception or some other error occurs.
11. TASK MANAGEMENT
The CodeSMART Task List can help you in planning projects, tracking development progress and thus following deadlines and delivery terms. There are three task types managed by CodeSMART:
- Assigned tasks: tasks that are assigned to different members of a team, with start and due dates, code links, developer assignments.
- Personal tasks: similar to the assigned tasks, with the only difference that they are visible only to their creator and have no developer assignments.
- Comment (TODO) tasks: can be used as bookmarks in code, or as reminders etc.
And of course, somewhere in between the above major systems we have managed to insert many small features that you will probably discover every day. A non-comprehensive list includes:
- AutoSave and AutoBackup: pretty obvious what it does, and it works at specific time intervals.
- Mouse wheel support: you probably know that mouse wheel scrolling is generally not supported by the VB6 editor. Well, not anymore since CodeSMART adds that for you!
- Auto-checkout when trying to edit a file that is under source code control.
- Eventually enforce SCC action documenting.
- One-button close all windows (code or designer).
- Switch assignment values.
- Convert case (upper, lower, proper).
- Code Statistics: This feature can provide statistical information at a custom scope (component, project, project group).
- Custom Code Inserter: There are times during the coding process when you need to insert similar pieces of code in every procedure, function or property of a code module.
- Show File Differences: identify all the changes that were made to a file before saving it.
►VS10x CodeMap是Visual Studio擴展顯示當前編輯器視窗代碼(C#和VB.NET)的圖形嵌套。它可以幫助開發人員以視覺化類型嵌套、實作介面、區域、成員類型和範疇，以快速瀏覽到自己在代碼編輯器個別位置。
►VS10x Comments Extender是Visual Studio擴展建立使製造代碼註解目標無論從記錄或生產觀點來看都更有用。透過使用一個簡單的評論前綴系統，您可以更改其默認格式中的前景顏色、字體大小和樣式。它與C#、VB、C++和F#文件一起運作。
►VS10x Editor View Enhancer是Visual Studio擴展其目標為增加新視覺功能的內建代碼編輯器。它目前支持的類型和成員定義強調、程序段終端詳細內容和可點擊熱點(C#和VB文件)。
1. Code Visualization
Have a look at the small sample below. Notice the implemented interface. The region sub-container is prefixed with a # for an easier identification. Members have distinctive icons, with special overlays for constructors, public items (not pictured in the below example) and members belonging to implemented interfaces.
2. Code Collapsing and Sync
Most containers can be collapsed (exception: interface containers) in order to help you stay focused on items that are currently in development. What's worth to notice is that a collapse operation in CodeMap will also collapse the corresponding part in the code editor. Moreover, it works both ways, so if you for example collapse a class in the code editor, the corresponding container in CodeMap will get collapsed as well!
3. Persistent History
CodeMap is also a navigational tool - if you double-click an item, its position in code will be brought into view. That is something you should expect, of course, but CodeMap also makes returning to the last viewed/edited members a breeze by highlighting the last 5 edited (C# only) or accessed items by using various
- In CodeMap, with a blueish distinctive icon to the right of the item's graphical representation, the icon opacity reflecting the item's recentness in the local history.
- In the editor, with a bluish background color for the entire member body.
- On the Scroll Map (a special area added by CodeMap to the left of the vertical scrollbar), blue rectangles are added to represent the member position relative to the entire code file (you can align the scroll thumb with the blue marker to bring the item into view).
4. Highlighting Items with Color Labels
Now, highlighting recently accessed items may be good, but what if you have items you return to over and over? Well, you can specify a special highlight by applying a color label (yellow, red, green, blue, purple, gray). As with history, labeled items are emphasized in various ways:
- In CodeMap, with a colored background applied to the item's name.
- In the editor, with a reddish background color for the entire member body.
- On the Scroll Map (a special area added by CodeMap to the left of the vertical scrollbar), red rectangles are added to represent the member position relative to the entire code file (you can align the scroll thumb with the blue marker to bring the item into view).
5. Named Bookmarks
In large code files, a code elements-based code map might not be enough. If you find yourself looking over an over for certain positions in code, then named bookmarks are for you. Simply start a comment with the BMK token and then type in a meaninful name (this will end up with something like //BMK Some name here in C# or 'BMK Some name here in VB) and VS10x CodeMap will pick that up and add the name at the top of the containing element, so that you can find it instantly.
This is a bit experimental from a UX perspective, as we are planning for it to be part of a much bigger picture. However, since it is fully implemented from a functional perspective, then maybe somebody needs it, so we decided to publish it.In order to use filtering, just hover your mouse over the narrow orange bar at the top of CodeMap. A textbox will appear where you can enter the filter text.In order to cancel an existing filter, either right-click the filter textbox, or press Esc while in the filter textbox.Since v1.38, the filter textbox can be configured to be visible all the time (that is, its auto-hide behavior can be disabled).
►Source+ for VB6是唯一真正VB6組件的可複用性工具。您將能夠導入和導出完整的組件(classes, modules and designers)，更不用說是80+組件(28,000+ lines) 封裝的預設代碼庫。
1.Source+ represents the key to real Visual Basic 6 code reusability:
- The Store to Source+ wizard can export complete project groups, projects or only explicit components to the Source+ database.
- The Get from Source+ wizard makes it easy to add code components to your projects.
- You can reuse components from one project to another, or make them available to other users that share with you a Source+ database.
2.The built-in Source+ Library provides ready-to-use code components:
- The Source+ Library offers you a valuable collection of ready-to-use code components consisting of 90 classes and totalizing over 28,000 lines of code, covering a wide range of programming issues.
- All classes come with complete source code and a comprehensive documentation.
- In addition, each class comes with a complete example, containing all the source code you need in order to find out how to use it easy and fast.
3.Organize reusable code easier than ever with the Source+ Explorer:
- Import complete projects and entire project groups in one step into a Source+ code database.
- Export code components (code and designer, if applicable) to a disk location (by using the Source+ add-in) or to a Visual Basic or Office project.
- Easily print stored code components (code, examples, user notes etc).
- Preview a components' designer part (i.e. the visual part of a form, user control, user document etc.).
- Source+ automatically detects, stores and retrieves forms/controls with all the private user controls they depend upon.
- Examine the data and code organization in hierarchical or flat view.
- Re-organize your code with Windows Explorer-like full drag-and-drop support.
- Share code by using shared Source+ databases.
- Perform code searches with intelligent matches highlight.
- Add rich text notes to any component, folder or database.
- Add binary attachments. From now on you can store (for example) compiled samples to any code component, the web links related to it, etc.
- Manual and automatic code databases maintenance operations (compact, emergency repair, backup etc).
- Import your CodeSMART Code Database as a Source+ code database.
- The built-in Source+ Library can be easily updated by using Update Package Files. These files are regularly (monthly) released by AxTools and contain new code components (code and documentation).