Auron SMS Server 是一個易於使用的Windows應用程式，可用於自動發送，接收和處理SMS和/或電子郵件。
The Auron SMS Server is ideal for lots of simple to complex scenario’s. Some of which are:
- Send out mass SMS or E-mail campaigns
- Automatically replying to- or forwarding SMS or E-mail messages
- Sending alerts using E-mail or SMS
- Forwarding SMS messages as E-mail or E-mail as SMS
- Use SMS or E-mail to remotely control IT-infrastructure
- SMS based Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- SMS routing or SMSC applications
Some of the key features of the Auron SMS Server:
- Full support for sending and receiving SMS using GSM, secure SMPP (client and server) and HTTP
- Full support for sending and receiving E-mail using SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols
- Includes an easy to use option for sending out bulk mass mailings from any existing data-source (Database, Microsoft Excel, CSV, etc.. )
- Open and well documented API for easy integration into any backend scenario
- Has a connection to the Auron test and demonstration gateway preconfigured.
The Auron SMS Server is an extremely versatile product. This list contains most but not all of the SMS Server features:
- Send and receive messages from multiple source simultaneously
- Send SMS or E-mail campaigns from almost any data-source
- Can connect to most GSM modems and mobile phones (GSM 07.05 and GSM 07.07 specifications)
- Send SMS messages through HTTP or HTTPS enabled XML or JSON based SMS providers
- Support for SMPP-compliant SMSC centers (SMPP 3.4 / 5.0)
- SMPP Server support to setup your own custom SMSC application
- Central, vendor-independent database to store messages
- Full Unicode support for messages in Arabic, Chinese, etc..
- Send out multipart messages on every SMS channel
- WAP Push support for sending out an SMS pointer to an URL
- Support for SMS delivery verification (also known as ‘delivery reports’ or ‘status reports’)
- Routing of messages through different providers
- Blocking of messages, based on message content, recipient addresses, etc..
- Full TAPI (Windows Telephony) support
- SMTP, POP3 and IMAP support
- Real-time advanced logging and tracing
- Fully documented messaging API for automatic processing and integrating 3rd party software.
|Standard License||Professional License||SMS Center License|
|SMPP Server Channels||-||1||Unlimited|
|SMPP Client Channels||-||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|GSM Channels||Maximum 4||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Email Channels||Maximum 4||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|File Channels||Maximum 4||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Installation||Install on one server only||Install on one server only||Install on one server only|
The Auron SMS Server requires on the following windows platforms to run:
- Windows 8 or 10
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 or 2019
The following database are recommended:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft LocalDB is included to quickly setup test and evaluation scenario’s.
To send or receive SMS messages you will need one of the following:
- GSM Modem and SIM Card
- SMPP or HTTP SMS provider subscription
Auron software does not provide SMPP services beyond the demonstration gateway which comes pre-configured to help trial users test out our SMPP functionality.
Auron SMS component
The Auron SMS Component is an API that enables developers to quickly and easily add SMS and/or Pager functionality to their applications.
Some of the key features of the Auron SMS Component:
- Easy to use and well documented API
- Send SMS using a GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP or Dialup
- Build your own SMSC using the SMPP Server objects
- Send pager messages using the SNPP protocol
- Send binary SMS messages, use custom UDH’s, Flash, WAPPush, etc
Auron E-mail component
The Auron E-mail component is a quick and easy API that enables you to add E-mail functionality to your applications.
Some of the key features of the Auron Email Component:
- Easy to use and well-documented API
- Full mail box management using IMAP
- Send e-mail messages using SMTP
- Receive e-mail messages using POP3
- Support for loading and saving MIME files