Count & Sum by Color
Advanced select, search, and replace
Another way to select, search, and replace cells and values
Maintain data accuracy in your Excel worksheets with our little helpers. Leverage handy at-a-glance options to find and fix broken links, fuzzy matches, typos, and similar entries. Use the advanced find capabilities to search and replace in several workbooks at a time. Detect cells with the same data and cells that contain formulas, comments, pictures, or conditional formats. Filter a list by value in a selected cell or filter multiple values in one column.
- Look for typos in your text cells
- Search in values, formulas, hyperlinks, comments
- Perform search in the chosen area or sheets
- Replace in all found cells or in the selected only
- Find and inspect broken links
- Get cells with conditional formatting selected
- Select cells with text, numeric, or logical data
- Find cells with errors, comments, or objects
- Synchronize selection in all open workbooks
- Filter tables by the selected values in a click
Manage your workbooks
Utilities for columns, comments, and watermarks
Ultimate Suite was designed to address the needs of all users that work with Excel on a daily basis. So, why don't we add a few more tools to make your life a little easier and your work a bit more comfortable? Just think of them as a nice bonus to help you manage your workbooks, watermarks, comments, and tables.
- Create new watermarks and use text in them
- Turn a picture into a watermark
- Insert, move, delete, autofit columns on the fly
- Quickly find and select any column
- Convert cell contents to notes and vice versa
- Move, insert, or rename sheets across workbooks
Merge and consolidate
Combine data from different sources in no time
If you deal with large worksheets, hundreds or thousands of rows in each, matching and merging data is always a nightmare… unless you have a few specialized wizards at your fingertips. From joining individual cells to consolidating multiple workbooks, Ultimate Suite covers all of the merging tasks you perform in Excel.
- Pull matching data from another table
- Add missing rows or columns to the main table
- Join several cells keeping all data
- Combine or aggregate rows by duplicate values
- Consolidate and summarize worksheets
- Copy several sheets into one
- Create VLOOKUP formulas as an Excel expert
- Use INDEX/MATCH when VLOOKUP is inutile
Dedupe and compare
Elegant solutions to remove duplicates, find uniques, and compare sheets
Duplicates may crawl into your worksheets in so many ways. Ultimate Suite delivers five essential tools to detect and eliminate them. Powerful and versatile, the tools will help you quickly find duplicate and unique entries within a table or compare two or multiple tables or worksheets.
- Find duplicates and uniques in one table
- Search with or without 1st occurrences
- Dedupe a table in one click
- Remove duplicate cells or entire rows
- Compare two worksheets side by side
- Mark differences in two or several worksheets
- Compare two tables by the selected columns
- Color, select, or identify dupes in a status column
Transform and reshape
Rearrange ranges effortlessly
Data in an Excel file may be arranged in a way that simply doesn't work. With multipurpose range transformation capabilities, you can reshape your worksheets on the fly. A number of simple-yet-beautiful solutions enable you to transpose, unpivot, convert, flip, and swap your ranges to adjust the layout to your liking.
- Create cards or address labels
- Convert a summary table to a flat list
- Swap ranges in a sheet or between two sheets
- Flip a selected range top to bottom
- Reverse a selection left to right
- Convert rows to columns and vice versa
Split tables, names, and text
Slice and dice your tables, cells, or text values the easy way
Ultimate Suite will simplify the way you manage and rearrange data in Excel. The three tools provide you with quick ways to split cells, divide names to multiple columns, and to split a worksheet into new sheets or files.
- Split tables by key columns
- Place the results into separate workbooks
- Divide a large worksheet into separate sheets
- Split multi-part names to different columns
- Divide strings by selected characters or sub-strings
- Separate text rows by mask or position
Text and strings tools
Make your text data as perfect as numbers
Microsoft Excel is not all about numbers and formulas, but also text. Regrettably, it doesn't provide that many ways for managing text content. Luckily, Ultimate Suite makes up for that omission with a selection of utilities to remove excess spaces, extract substrings, delete or replace characters and substrings, convert text to numbers, and more.
- Add any text to the selected cells by position
- Insert characters before or after the specified text
- Extract substrings by position or length
- Extract digits from text data
- Remove leading, trailing, and extra spaces
- Remove special symbols and punctuation marks
- Cut off characters by their position in text
- Change text to UPPER, lower, or Proper case
- Replace line breaks with any other characters
- Count characters and words
Date, time, age, and calendar
Simplify date, time, and age calculations
Whenever you need to find the number of days between two dates, calculate elapsed time, or get age from birthday, Date and Time Formula Wizard will build you suitable formulas in a few seconds. Use the Date Picker tool to get a pop-up calendar in your Excel sheet and Date Calculator to add and subtract years, months, weeks, and days from a chosen date.
- Build complex formulas with easy-to-use wizard
- Add or subtract years, months, weeks, days
- Use hours, minutes, and secs in date calculations
- Get date difference in years, months, weeks, days
- Calculate age for TODAY() or any other date
- Get age in years, months, weeks, or days
- Pick a date in the pop-up calendar
- Calculate dates directly in the date calculator
Calculate by colors or across multiple sheets
Perform cross-sheet operations or calculations by fill or font colors
Using Ultimate Suite, you can swiftly aggregate cells by font or background color, copy the same cell or area from several worksheets and even workbooks, summarize the same cell or range across the selected sheets, and more.
- Aggregate cells by font or background color
- Get SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, etc. for colored cells
- Calculate by one selected color or by all colors
- Copy same cells or ranges from the chosen sheets
- Calculate across multiple workbooks
- Aggregate same cells or ranges
- Place the calculations results to the selected cells
- Edit same cell across multiple sheets
Little time-savers that make a big difference
Ultimate Suite offers several handy tools to manage blank cells, create table of contents, add pictures and shapes to comments, insert several pictures simultaneously, and convert cell references in your formulas. These small utilities can dramatically reduce your routine hours, all with a couple of clicks!
- Remove empty rows, columns, or worksheets
- Create a table of contents on a separate sheet
- Add pictures or shapes to comments
- Insert several pictures at once
- Paste pictures horizontally or vertically
- Fit pictures to cell's width or height
- Convert formulas to values with a click
- Copy cell addresses as references
Randomize and fill
Fill blanks and get random data sets in a flash
Empty cells in your worksheets can be troublesome, if not downright destructive. Ultimate Suite protects the integrity of your data by offering a quick way to fill blanks with values from adjacent cells, upwards, or downwards. Also, take a chance to fill your cells with random integers, real numbers, dates, Booleans, and strings or randomize cells in each row and column individually, re-sort all cells in the selected range, or shuffle entire rows and columns.
- Get unique random integers, reals, logicals
- Paste random dates, weekdays, or weekends
- Generate random values from custom lists
- Mix alphanumeric strings of any length or pattern
- Shuffle cells, columns, or rows
- Get a specified percentage of random data
- Select cells, rows, or columns randomly
- Fill blank cells with values above or below
Add-ins Collection for Outlook 提升收件箱生產力的8種必備工具
Add-ins for Microsoft Excel
- Desktop Excel included in Office 365
- Desktop Excel included in Office 365 ProPlus
- Excel 2019
- Excel 2016
- Excel 2013
- Excel 2010
- Excel 2010
- Excel 2007
- 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- 32-bit and 64-bit
- Note! Windows insider is not supported
- Note! Surface Pro X and Windows X are not supported
Plug-ins for Microsoft Outlook
- Desktop Outlook included in Office 365
- Desktop Outlook included in Office 365 ProPlus
- Outlook 2019
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2007
- 32-bit and 64-bit
Add-ons for Microsoft Word
- Desktop Word included in Office 365
- Desktop Word included in Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft Word 2019
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Word 2007
- 32-bit and 64-bit
Ultimate Suite for Excel
Comprehensive set of time-saving tools
This toolset includes 60+ professional tools with 300+ options and use cases for you to accomplish any task in Excel quickly and flawlessly. We've been developing Office add-ins for 18 years and paid our dues to create the perfect code of solutions that work on all Excel and Windows versions. There's no sense in wasting time in Excel anymore. It's your chance to speed up yourself with Ablebits!
|Personal||Business||Business, 5 seats|
|Unconditional 60-day money back guarantee||V||V||V|
|Support for Excel 2019 – 2010||V||V||V|
|Free upgrades for 2 years||V||V||V|
|License for||Single user||Single user||5 users|
|Technical support service||V||V||V|
|Corporate deployment (GPO, SCCM)||V||V|
|Features and hotfixes on request||V||V|
Power Tools for Google Sheets
30+ simple features will help you organize and unify data in your spreadsheets. Save time on such daily operations as removing duplicates, merging and splitting data, counting by color, modifying text, and many others.
Single add-ons for Google Sheets
Remove Duplicates add-on for Google Sheets
The user-proven #1 solution for managing duplicates and uniques across your spreadsheets: find, highlight, combine, and remove duplicates in Google Sheets.
Merge Sheets add-on for Google Sheets
Follow five simple steps to join data from two tables. You no longer need to waste your time on building complex VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH formulas or copy-pasting data manually to join two sheets.
Multiple VLOOKUP Matches add-on for Google Sheets
User-friendly tool to look up values based on criteria and return ALL matching data. Copies and inserts found matches as values or creates formulas.
Combine Sheets add-on for Google Sheets
Take all the data you have in many sheets and bring everything to one spreadsheet, sheet or custom location. Identify column headers and save initial formatting if necessary.
Consolidate Sheets for Google Sheets
Combine data from multiple sheets while consolidating numeric records from the same rows, columns, or position in tables.
Merge Values add-on for Google Sheets
Take values from each row, column, or range into one cell. The add-on offers several additional settings in the sidebar to make the merge as flexible as it can be.
Split Names add-on for Google Sheets
Separate the name in a cell into multiple cells and auto-detect its parts. It doesn't matter how these parts are arranged – Split Names pulls correct units from any name combinations.
Split Sheet add-on for Google Sheets
Divide your Google sheet into separate sheets based on the common records in one or more columns. Get the data grouped for you in the current or a new spreadsheet preserving the source table.
Random Generator add-on for Google Sheets
Fill the selected range in your sheet with dates and numbers from a set at random, create strong passwords and generate other strings using the characters and mask you specify.
Advanced Find & Replace add-on for Google Sheets
Search in values, formulas, notes, hyperlinks, errors in all sheets at once. Get the list with the found entries and replace or extract them in a click.
IF Formula Builder add-on for Google Sheets
Create IF-THEN formulas of any complexity in small parts. Don't worry about the proper syntax, extra formulas for dates/time or wildcard characters. Just enter the values, pick comparison operators from the list, and enjoy a ready-made formula.