Distinct 公司至1984年起已經為軟體開發者提供了許多高品質的軟體工具。其中Distinct的ONC RPC/XDR Toolkits 工具包含：ONC RPC for 32-bit Windows、ONC RPC for 64-bit Windows、ONC RPC for Windows .NET、ONC RPC for Windows Mobile以及ONC RPC for Java.
ONC RPC/XDR Toolkits 工具配有RPC客戶端(client)和RPC伺服器運行資料庫(server run time libraries )，這讓開發人員可以在單一的工作包中建立完整的分派式應用程式。ONC RPC/XDR Toolkits 工具包可以將企業過去的投資轉變為新的機會，開發人員將可以輕鬆的轉移現有的分派式應用程式，轉變為先進的應用程式。Distinct RPC Toolkits的設計也是基於工業標準，用以確保跨越不同系統的可操作性。
Distinct ONC RPC/XDR for Windows for C or C++
Distinct’s ONC RPC implementation, for C and C++ Windows developers (a 64-bit ONC RPC Toolkit is also available), was the first ONC RPC/XDR implementation to be made available for Windows, making it possible to have real distributed applications across all platforms including Windows. It too has withstood the test of time.
The Distinct ONC RPC-Toolkit implements the Sun Microsystems RPC standard and contains all necessary tools for developing both Windows client and Windows server portions of a distributed network application using remote procedure calls (RPCs). Such an application will be able to communicate with ONC RPC clients and servers running on different systems, as data is transferred using the external data representation (XDR) in a format independent of the processors and operating systems involved.
The Distinct ONC RPC-library is a Microsoft Windows dynamic link library (DLL), which can be used by any Windows application. It is an extension of the Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit (SDK) and allows a Windows application to issue remote procedure calls to a network server and to register its own remote procedure services for use by one or more network clients. With Distinct ONC RPC you can protect your company’s investments in older RPC based applications by providing user friendly Windows based front ends to interface with them.
Distinct ONC RPC for IPv6 networks
The new IPv6 standard has caused the Sun ONC RPC specifications to be modified in a few areas. For example, IPv6 no longer supports UDP broadcasts, therefore RPC broadcast is now achieved through a well know multicast address reserved for ONC RPC.
If you have an existing project that uses The Distinct ONC RPC version for IPv4 networks, you will find that this new toolkit will allow you to port the RPC portion of that application with very few changes to your basic code. Porting should be effectively simple. As always our technical support staff will be available to answer any porting questions that relate to the Distinct RPC library that you may have.
Distinct ONC RPC/XDR Toolkit for C/C++ 64-bit
Now Distinct has added a 64-bit Windows version to its range of platforms. Distinct’s continued support of ONC RPC/XDR has made it possible for many corporation...
Eazfuscator.NET 是功能強大的.NET混淆工具。只需將文件放在綠色區域，將項目，程式包或程式集拖放到綠色位置，或雙擊以打開即可立即獲得保護。使用Eazfuscator.NET的最佳方法是將您的Visual Studio項目放在綠色區域中。應用保護後，每次在“發布”配置中構建項目時，程序集都會自動進行模糊處理。您還可以進行一些設置修改，可以使用完全配置.NET混淆屬性。軟體易於使用，並且具有多種受支持的混淆技術的自動代碼保護，支持自動優化和支持自動構建，以及可以混淆任何100％託管的.NET程式集，提供易於使用的GUI界面和經典命令行界面
Why is it good?
Eazfuscator.NET is easy as 1-2-3:
1. It protects your code, without breaking it — even in most complex cases — we have taken care of it. You can consider Eazfuscator.NET as a good partner who helps you a lot, and still doesn't bother you with any of his problems. If you have some really special protection requirements, pay attention to our code virtualization feature.
2. It really is easy to use: once protect your Visual Studio project with the Eazfuscator.NET Assistant tool, then forget about it. Every time you build your project in Release configuration, the assembly gets obfuscated automatically — you can release your code to the wilderness.
3. Need some settings to be changed? Are you sure? Then, do what you love: edit your code. Eazfuscator.NET is fully configurable by using .NET obfuscation attributes — in contrast to using alien-looking and unstable configuration files and UI wizards. All you need to know is in our complete product documentation.
Stack trace passwords management
JetBrains Rider 2020.3 support
Improved .NET 5.0 support
Improved .NET Core support
Improved Xamarin support
Improved obfuscation coverage of types implementing INotifyPropertyChanged interface
Improved obfuscation coverage of app settings classes
Improved handling of embedded compiler-generated attributes that affect language semantics
Fixed issue that could lead to a loss of type information for boxed enum values in custom attribute declarations
Fixed issue with nullability annotations on generic parameters
Fixed issue with merging of compiler-generated types
Fixed issue with forwarded types
Fixed VM issue that could lead to InvalidOperationException during type conversion operations
Fixed issue with template specifiers parsing that could cause "An item with the same key has already been added" error during obfuscation
Fixed issue that might lead to an error during opening a web link from Eazfuscator.NET Assistant
Fixed issue with .NET Framework 4.7.2 prerequisite detection in Eazfuscator.NET Setup
EditPlus 是 Windows 文本編輯程式、HTML 編輯程式、PHP 編輯程式、Java 編輯程式和Hex Viewer，並受到編輯者的喜愛，可以取代 Windows 內建的記事本(Notepad)功能，也為網頁設計者和程式編輯者帶來相當的便利。
完美地與Web 瀏覽器搭配，可預覽 HTML 頁面，並且通過FTP（ftp和FTPS）命令上傳本地文件到FTP伺服器。
=== Features ===
- Allows using Git command-line tools instead of TortoiseGit.
- Adds Git submenu to directory window popup menu.
- sftp adds support for 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha256' key exchange algorithm.
- Experimental supports for Edge as an integrated browser (Reguires WebView2 Runtime).
- Document windows now adjust sizes when main window size changes.
- 'Pre-run' option for user tools ('Preferences'->'User tools').
- Find/Replace dialog box adds 'Occurrences' button to show the number of occurrences.
- Adds 'JSON Unescape' menu command ('Edit'->'Utilities').
- 'URL Encode' command now support both selective and entire encodings.
- 'FTP Upload' command now supports uploading remote files too.
- Supports uploading a directory from the Directory Window.
- Adds 'To end of file' for 'Replace all range' option.
- Adds 'Capture output (new document)' action for user tools.
- Supports 'Command Prompt' menu command on the Directory Window.
- 'Paste with Filter' menu command for converting clipboard text with regular expression ('Edit'->'Clipboard').
- Find in Files dialog box allows environment variables in Folders input box.
- Supports a separate toolbar state for maximized app window.
- Adds a toolbar button for 'Copy Full Path' command.
- Adds 'Enable Text Service Framework' option ('Preferences'->'General')
- Shows clipboard error on StatusBar rather than popup message box.
- Updates php.stx file.
Emgu CV 是.NET平台下對OpenCV 圖像處理庫的封裝。也就是OpenCV的.NET版。它運行在.NET兼容的編程語言下調用OpenCV的函數，如C#、VB、VC++、IronPython等。這個封裝庫可以在Mono下編譯和在Linux / Mac OS X上運行。
Unlike other wrappers such as OpenCVDotNet, SharperCV or Code Project which use unsafe code, Emgu CV is written entirely in C#. The benefit is that it can be compiled in Mono and therefore is able to run on any platform Mono supports, including Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X. A lot of efforts has been spend to have a pure C# implementation since the headers have to be ported, compared with managed C++ implementation where header files can simply be included. But it is well worth it if you see Emgu CV running on Fedora 10! Plus it always gives you the comfort knowing that your code is cross-platform.
Cross Language and comes with example code
Emgu CV can be used from several different languages, including C#, VB.NET, C++ and IronPython. On this wiki, we provide examples for all those languages, which are available from the Examples section on Tutorial page. Our Discussion Forum is also available if you have any questions related to your favourite programming language.
Image class with Generic Color and Depth
Automatic garbage collection
XML Serializable Image
XML Documentation and intellisense support
The choice to either use the Image class or direct invoke functions from OpenCV
Generic operations on image pixels
Emgu CV has two layers of wrapper as shown below
The basic layer (layer 1) contains function, structure and enumeration mappings which directly reflect those in OpenCV.
The second layer (layer 2) contains classes that mix in advantanges from the .NET world.
.NET Reactor 是一個强大的.NET程式碼保護系統，可以完全停止任何反編譯。開發人員能够以安全和簡單的方式保護他們的軟體，而不必每天擔心要如何保護自己的知識產權。
Why you need to protect your intellectual property.
When you compile a program written for the Microsoft .NET framework, the program you provide to your users is not compiled into a native executable program, but instead is translated into something called the Common Intermediate Language instructions (CIL). CIL is half way between source code and native code, and is interpreted by the .NET framework when your program is run, rather than executed directly as machine code. Because of this, the source code of your application or library can be easily reproduced. Tools such as .NET Reflector (www.red-gate.com/products/reflector/) can reproduce source code from a compiled .NET assemblies in seconds, and in the .NET language of your choice! Clearly, commercial software distributed to end users without some form of protection is wide open to piracy and intellectual property theft.
The traditional solution to intellectual property protection in .NET is to use 'obfuscation', indeed Microsoft make an obfuscation utility available to Visual Studio users.
So why is obsfucation not enough?
Obfuscation is the process of making your source code more difficult (but not impossible) for humans to understand. Obfuscation works by replacing the meaningful names you assign to classes, methods, properties and variables with meaningless ones. For example, it may replace a variable name of "counter" with "A4DF3CV89G" - to humans these obfuscated names are confusing and difficult to remember, but have no effect on the NET Framework interpreter. Note that obfuscation does nothing to the source code within your methods, so it is not protected at all by obfuscation. .NET Reactor does everything an obfuscator does, but then wraps your intellectual property in several more layers of protection, denying access to your source code to even those who are determined to steal your hard work. .NET Reactor's protection has never been cracked, something which cannot be said about obfuscators.
Industry Leading .NET Reactor Source Protection
.NET Reactor prevents decompilation by a variety of methods which convert your .NET assemblies into processes which no existing tool can decompile ( and which are also very likely to prevent decompilation by any future tool). .NET Reactor builds a native code wall between potential hackers and your .NET assemblies by producing a file which cannot be understood directly as CIL. Because the CIL in your assembly is emitted intact only at run time or design time (in a form in which the source is completely inaccessible), no tool is capable of decompiling .NET Reactor protected assemblies.
The native code wall created by .NET Reactor between the hacker and your source includes industry leading NecroBit technology, which is exclusive to ....